***Official DLR June 2021 Check In Thread***

My husband and I have reservations for June 14th-16th, just in time for our 10 year anniversary. We are driving down from the Bay Area on the 13th & back on the 17th & not sure where we are staying yet.

I’ll be there June 5 & 6. Wondering what Avengers Campus will do for crowd level in DCA, and how long the queue will be for Spider-Man. I want to ride Spider-Man and Snow White since they’re new, but hoping they don’t take up hours of time!

List updated up to here :Pinkbounc
@Disney0010 I have added in your extra day

Anyone heard anything or have any guesses on when/if they will open up reservations for Droid Depot/Savi's/Oga's? Our group's main reason for going is to get the rabid Star Wars fans into Black Spire Outpost (they inform me that I'm not allowed to call it "star wars land" while we're there).

Ogas Cantina Reservations are part of the Disney Dining Reservation System. Dining reservations used to open 60 days in advance. As Disneyland is not currently open, the dining reservation system is not active. I would expect that in a few weeks, when the park reopens, they will put the dining reservation system online again.

The same with Droid Depot and Savis Workshop. I would expect all the reservation systems will be back online a few days before the park reopening.

For those who may be following along, this is what the park reservation availabity looks like today Monday 19 April at 11am UK time

1 Park Per Day Tickets, Park Hopper Tickets and tickets that are part of a Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package may have different park reservation date availability.

1 Park Per Day Ticket Guests

April 19.jpg

Both Parks Available
Thursday June 3
Monday June 7
Tuesday June 8
Wednesday June 9
Thursday June 10
Friday June 11
Monday June 14
Tuesday June 15
Wednesday June 16
Thursday June 17
Friday June 18
Sunday June 20
Monday June 21
Tuesday June 22
Wednesday June 23
Thursday June 24
Friday June 25
Sunday June 27
Monday June 28

Disneyland Park Available as a Starting Park
Friday June 4

Disney California Adventure Park Available as Starting Park
Tuesday June 1
Wednesday June 2
Sunday June 13
Saturday June 26

No Reservations Available
Saturday June 5
Sunday June 6
Saturday June 12
Saturday June 19

Park Hopper Ticket Guests
Guests with a Park Hopper ticket will select the first theme park they wish to visit to begin their day; then they can visit the other park later that day after 1:00 PM.

park hopper.jpg

Both Parks Available
Tuesday June 1
Wednesday June 2
Thursday June 3
Monday June 7
Wednesday June 9
Thursday June 10
Friday June 11
Sunday June 13
Monday June 14
Tuesday June 15
Wednesday June 16
Thursday June 17
Friday June 18
Sunday June 20
Monday June 21
Tuesday June 22
Wednesday June 23
Thursday June 24
Friday June 25
Saturday June 26
Sunday June 27
Monday June 28

Disneyland Park Available as a Starting Park
Friday June 4

Disney California Adventure Park Available as Starting Park
Sunday June 6
Tuesday June 8
Saturday June 19

No Reservations Available
Saturday June 5
Saturday June 12

Ogas Cantina Reservations are part of the Disney Dining Reservation System. Dining reservations used to open 60 days in advance. As Disneyland is not currently open, the dining reservation system is not active. I would expect that in a few weeks, when the park reopens, they will put the dining reservation system online again.

The same with Droid Depot and Savis Workshop. I would expect all the reservation systems will be back online a few days before the park reopening.

In park dining reservations were announced that they would officially open April 22, but some have reported already being able to make reservations (for Lamplight Lounge for example) for the time the parks are open.

Oga's isn't scheduled to reopen with the parks, though. No reopen date known yet.

In park dining reservations were announced that they would officially open April 22, but some have reported already being able to make reservations (for Lamplight Lounge for example) for the time the parks are open.

Oga's isn't scheduled to reopen with the parks, though. No reopen date known yet.

thanks, I'll keep an eye on the dining reservations updates :)

As of Monday 19 April anyone who wants to go to Avengers Campus on Opening Day Friday June 4 needs to have a Park Hopper Ticket and make a reservation for Disneyland Park and hop over to DCA after 1pm.
There are no reservations available for DCA on Friday June 4 for people with 1 park per day tickets.
There are no reservations available for DCA on Friday June 4 for people who have park hopper tickets and want to start the day in DCA.

Staying at the Grand from June 16th to 19th and in the parks on the 17th and 18th! Going with my mom and trying to decided if I should bring my 18 month old or leave her home with my husband. We are driving from the Bay Area and she doesn't need a ticket/reservation so I can make a semi-last minute decision about her coming.

Reminder that Dining Reservations open today from 8am California time. Before Covid dining reservations were 60 days in advance, so most likely reservations will be able to be made up to 20 June from today.

Only following table service restaurants will be open for reservations
  1. Cafe Orleans
  2. River Belle Terrace
  3. Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining
  4. Lamplight Lounge
This is the link to make dining reservations , it is the main Disneyland Dining Page, if anyone has that bookmarked
disneyland.disney. go.com/ dining/

Disneyland Dining Reservations Page

Last edited:
Hello! We have a trip planned/park reservations June 20-24. Lots of things still up in the air, like deciding where to stay! But right now we have reservations at the Grand, Courtyard Marriott, and Tropicana (heavily leaning toward saving $$$ and doing Tropicana).

This is rescheduled trip from March 15, 2020 when Disneyland shut down right before we were scheduled to go. Traveling with my 9 year old son and hoping we actually get to do this trip before he turns 10!

Hello! We have a trip planned/park reservations June 20-24. Lots of things still up in the air, like deciding where to stay! But right now we have reservations at the Grand, Courtyard Marriott, and Tropicana (heavily leaning toward saving $$$ and doing Tropicana).

This is rescheduled trip from March 15, 2020 when Disneyland shut down right before we were scheduled to go. Traveling with my 9 year old son and hoping we actually get to do this trip before he turns 10!

Welcome :) Ive added you to the list

Well thats me out :sad: :sad:

My airline has just cancelled my June flights. These were flights which I had originally booked for my June 2020 trip and I kept walking the booking forward each time the flights were cancelled. Well now I have just cancelled the booking and requested a full refund from the airline. The y are sneaky though, in the email they only give a link to request a voucher. And then at the very bottom, they mention about refunds but they dont give a link, so you have to search through their website for the form. Luckily I am aware of this and bookmarked the refund form ages ago. It will be interesting to see how long it takes.

My reasoning behind getting a refund now instead of walking the booking forward again , is that these flights were booked at before Covid prices. I am continually getting emails from the airline with great flight deals, so as soon as they send out a deal for USA flights, most likely they will be cheaper than my before Covid flights.

Don't worry though, I will be just as active in this thread and I will continue updating and gathering information for all of you who can go. All I ask is that some of you write trip reports, so that I can get to experience the parks through your eyes. :)

I’ll be there June 5 & 6. Wondering what Avengers Campus will do for crowd level in DCA, and how long the queue will be for Spider-Man. I want to ride Spider-Man and Snow White since they’re new, but hoping they don’t take up hours of time!
i'm excited & scared at the same time for avengers campus, expecting it to be bad like ROTR (wait time/virtual queue boarding group)

we'll be there 6/8-12 (6/9-11 are park days), staying @ springhill suites convention ctr..prob my only vacation for 2021-2022 as i have a big ticket item come end of the yr :sad: p.s.--adulting sucks

My airline has just cancelled my June flights. These were flights which I had originally booked for my June 2020 trip and I kept walking the booking forward each time the flights were cancelled. Well now I have just cancelled the booking and requested a full refund from the airline. The y are sneaky though, in the email they only give a link to request a voucher. And then at the very bottom, they mention about refunds but they dont give a link, so you have to search through their website for the form. Luckily I am aware of this and bookmarked the refund form ages ago. It will be interesting to see how long it takes.

My reasoning behind getting a refund now instead of walking the booking forward again , is that these flights were booked at before Covid prices. I am continually getting emails from the airline with great flight deals, so as soon as they send out a deal for USA flights, most likely they will be cheaper than my before Covid flights.

Don't worry though, I will be just as active in this thread and I will continue updating and gathering information for all of you who can go. All I ask is that some of you write trip reports, so that I can get to experience the parks through your eyes. :)
I'm so sorry @BadPinkTink! I know you've been looking forward to this for so long. I really hope that by the time you're ready to book your next trip, all the channels are open and you won't have so much uncertainty. Big hug!

I'm sorry to hear you had to cancel your trip once again. I am going May 2-3 so will be sure to post a trip report afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter