***Official DLR December 2021 Check-in Thread***

I arrive Monday and I am STOKED about the weather coming from sooooo very rainy Washington. Just very excited to finally be going!

Did you book a package? I booked through Costco and I got a link to all my tickets & gift card the other day and was able to scan the bar code to get the tickets in the app. I’m not sure but I think that’s how all packages work whether through Disney or Costco.
Ya we got a package through Disney. I just expected our tickets by now. I have the QR code for the reservations but no tickets.

Ya we got a package through Disney. I just expected our tickets by now. I have the QR code for the reservations but no tickets.

When you sign in to view your hotel reservations do you have a link that says to view travel ePackage? That’s where our tickets were then I was able to open it on my computer then scan via the app to link them.

E1516E00-4679-45A5-A2A6-B22911DB45CA.jpeg

Just a gentle reminder to get those park reservations. I goofed and had to rearrange our accommadations to make it work.

Less than two weeks for us now! Stoked. I know it is a long shot, but crossing my fingers and toes about Small World.

Bumping it up, let's get this party started!

I'm there 12/2-12/4. I was staying at the Fairfield, because my usual go-to, Desert Inn, wasn't showing availability a couple of months ago when I made reservations. I checked again today and it has opened up more reservations. I was able to cancel Fairfield and book for my dates at DI, and save about $100, AND be closer. Win. Desert Inn isn't fancy, but it's comfortable and clean, and with earplugs it doesn't matter if I have noisy neighbors.

This is a quick solo trip before I visit my DD and DSIL for the weekend. Curious to see what the crowds are like, after the crazy week of Thanksgiving!
We are there at same time! So excited it is soon!! Have fun!

Just a gentle reminder to get those park reservations. I goofed and had to rearrange our accommadations to make it work.

Less than two weeks for us now! Stoked. I know it is a long shot, but crossing my fingers and toes about Small World.
I don’t know if they are updating day by day, but the app has IASW on the refurbished list on 12/3 and 12/4 but not there on 12/5. Fingers crossed!

Arriving December 8th to 11th at Park Vue Inn.
Attending Merriest Nites on December 9th with multiple co workers too. Can't wait !

I'll be there Dec. 26-30, staying at the Grand Legacy. I'm super excited! But I'm also trying to prepare for huge crowds and keep my expectations low. Such an emotional roller coaster. :D

weather looks crappy for our last two days (13th and 14th) though we live in Portland, I'm trying to figure out of "raining" in LA is the same as "raining in portland

weather looks crappy for our last two days (13th and 14th) though we live in Portland, I'm trying to figure out of "raining" in LA is the same as "raining in portland
Salemite here! In my experience of LA rain, it is more like a light downpour and less like an overcast sprinkle that doesn't matter much. Today's weather is a good example of what we found in LA. Also of note, Disneyland makes puddles like crazy, so you will want shoes that keep your feet dry. Hope you have a great time! The parks empty out a lot when it rains, so it makes lines nice and short. I do suggest that you ride anything that has outdoor bits when you get a dry time because they close quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter