Official Disneyland ½ Marathon & 5k

Anyone know how the corrals will be broken down? HM#5561 here :)

Thanks for the link for the bibs. I have been checking almost everyday waiting for it. I am 7540. Now waiting to see where the coral break down is.

HM Bib # Myself: 9531 DH: 9440

Does anyone know how many runners this year ???

Last year we were in Corral E with our bib numbers in the 8000's.

I was just looking at the map again, did you notice we barely go backstage this year? Only at the beginning by Indy and Splash. Don't get me wrong, super stoked to go through/end in Cars Land, but I love the backstage area too! And no train stop either! That's 1 of my fav parts! Hopefully we'll go by there for the 1/2 again.

I've never run the 5k so I had no idea what to expect. I'm starting to worry about all the stops my daughter is going to want to do. She hasn't been training for this 5k and we really gotta get going on that.

I've never run the 5k so I had no idea what to expect. I'm starting to worry about all the stops my daughter is going to want to do. She hasn't been training for this 5k and we really gotta get going on that.

Totally unrelated to your post, but I was checking out our blog and thought some of the pictures from your run looked familiar (along the canal), only then did I notice Chandler, AZ in your profile. We've probably passed each other on the canal before- we live south of the airport and run the area frequently, canals, Paseo Vista Park, Tumbleweed, etc.- cliche, but I guess it is a small world after all!

Totally unrelated to your post, but I was checking out our blog and thought some of the pictures from your run looked familiar (along the canal), only then did I notice Chandler, AZ in your profile. We've probably passed each other on the canal before- we live south of the airport and run the area frequently, canals, Paseo Vista Park, Tumbleweed, etc.- cliche, but I guess it is a small world after all!

Wow, that's awesome!!! It is a small world!!

Should we start a # thread or do you guys want me just to add it to the 1st post on this thread?

Anyone know how the corrals will be broken down? HM#5561 here :)

I'm close to you! 5641 for the 1/2 and 3580 for the 5k.

Does anyone know how many runners this year ???

I thought I read in the parks blog that is was either at 13 last year and they added 2 so 15 this year or it was at 15 last year and 17 this year.

I'm starting to worry about all the stops my daughter is going to want to do. She hasn't been training for this 5k and we really gotta get going on that.

No, it'll be so much fun and she'll do great. How old is she? It is a blast watching all the little kids run it w/ their parents.

Bib 5484 here :)

Much better than my 8XXX number last year (Corral E) and ironically 5484 was the first part of my address until I moved last month...

-em

9109 for the Half
2210 for the 5k

Also my long runs seemed to be cursed right now. Contracted some sort of stomach virus yesterday that I started presenting today and now sick in bed. So I am going to miss my last run before San Fran with my group. And now I'm not going to see them for three weeks at least (mole biopsy on ankle is going to take me out for a couple of weeks if it is like last time).

Hi Dagny! Good to 'see' you! We are staying at the Hotel Menage, and I am anticipating a walk back but hopefully it won't be too bad.

My bib# for the 1/2 is #6644 - Now I want to know what corral that puts me in. I used my Wine&Dine time of 2hrs 28mns when I registered. Hoping to meet or beat that for the Disneyland 1/2.

I've been running a 5.5 mile route every day now and I really enjoy it. That evil blue foam roller and I have become best friends - and using it BEFORE as well as AFTER my runs has been a life saver!

Hugs to everyone! It's coming up fast!!!

- Carey

FOLLOW MY 'DISNEYLAND HALF MARATHON' & 'DISNEYWORLD MAYBE-BABY CHRISTMAS' PRE-TRIP REPORTS!

I'm #9528. How many corrals are there? If there are 15,000 runners, I won't be at the VERY back. :thumbsup2

Me & hubby are in the 101xx bib numbers so we will be in the rear too. I was hoping for a better corral placement. We were in corral D for the WDW half this year. We finished in 2:54:54. I don't remember what we put for our time placement for this 1/2. I hope we have a chance for a good corral & would it be worth it to see where our WDW half will put us?

#6424 in the house for the Half! A little higher than I have been previously, but coming off injury to that is OK!

43 days people!

Happy and Healthy running!

thanks for the early link to the bib numbers!!!

really excited now after seeing my number:goodvibes

only 42 days to go

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter