**OFFICIAL DIS PODCAST CRUISE** May 16-20, 2022 on the Disney Dream

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Copying post from Jackie Gailey....

Click for Original Podcast Cruise Thread

You guys!! Pete announced today during the live broadcast to kick off our Give Kids the World DIS Family Reunion Auction that our next DIS Podcast Cruise is happening in 2022!!! :yay:

It will be the 4-night sailing departing on 5/16/2022 on the Disney Dream with the following itinerary:
  • Day 1: Port Canaveral
  • Day 2: Nassau, The Bahamas
  • Day 3: Disney Castaway Cay
  • Day 4: Day at Sea
  • Day 5: Port Canaveral
This Podcast Cruise is now available for booking! Find all the details including sample pricing HERE!

In case you missed today's broadcast, give it a watch below for a sneak peek of some of the incredible auction items that are available right now. Note: This auction ends Friday, September 10, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern.

We are already booked on this cruise. I'm sad to say I haven't listened to the podcast, but now may be a good time to start. Can someone fill me on on what will be happening on the cruise that will be part of the podcast part?

Can someone fill me on on what will be happening on the cruise that will be part of the podcast part?
The actual activities haven't been established yet. In past years its taken quite a while for that to be finalized. John mentioned that so far they haven't even gotten Disney to talk to them about potential venues and activities.

On past PCC's there have been live recordings and meet n' greets with special Disney guests. I'd expect something similar this time, but that's not guaranteed.

Hello fellow Podcast Cruisers!

Do any of the Dreams Unlimited agents or planners have any idea on what events are going to be available to us on the Podcast cruise.

Back in December, I think Pete mentioned that they were working on it and some information would be available in January. I think he said John was the one in charge of planning the special events for the Podcast cruisers.

Does anyone from Dreams Unlimited have any information for any events scheduled for the Podcast cruisers?

Hello fellow Podcast Cruisers!

Do any of the Dreams Unlimited agents or planners have any idea on what events are going to be available to us on the Podcast cruise.

Back in December, I think Pete mentioned that they were working on it and some information would be available in January. I think he said John was the one in charge of planning the special events for the Podcast cruisers.

Does anyone from Dreams Unlimited have any information for any events scheduled for the Podcast cruisers?

We have nothing new to share just yet. Just be patient, we will release the info as we have it.

Dreams Agents do not have any information as we have not released any yet.

So excited, looks like our podcast cruise basket is shipping very soon!

Attachments

• F2C1AC8F-4784-4286-ABF4-CA3F020D9F86.png
    F2C1AC8F-4784-4286-ABF4-CA3F020D9F86.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 14
After decades of going to Disney parks and years of listening to the podcast, we are finally going on our first Disney Cruise! We are really looking forward to the experience and meeting the Podcast team! We are Patreon supporters and are excited to meet other supporters of the podcasts.

I'll be a first-time cruiser on the Podcast Cruise coming up and I'm leaving my husband at home! Being solo, I have several questions:
1. On Castaway Cay, are lockers available to stash my stuff while snorkeling?
2. On Nassau, will I be able to saunter around in a nice swim coverup or should I also bring clothes to change into after swimming? I'm booked on a morning snorkeling trip.
3. Where exactly can I get early-morning coffee on the Dream? And how early can I get it?
4. If anyone is also going solo and would like a walking and/or snorkeling buddy, let's get together! I'd love to make some friends.

Thank you so much for any help with any of this!

Just got our package from Dreams with all the podcast stuff! Fun!!!

A really, really nice insulated bag plus the usual Dreams bag. Magnets for the door. The usual other items. Nice!

:disrocks:

Just got our package from Dreams with all the podcast stuff! Fun!!!

A really, really nice insulated bag plus the usual Dreams bag. Magnets for the door. The usual other items. Nice!

:disrocks:
Shouldn’t say what’s in it, it ruins the surprise for those who haven’t gotten them yet.

I'll be a first-time cruiser on the Podcast Cruise coming up and I'm leaving my husband at home! Being solo, I have several questions:
1. On Castaway Cay, are lockers available to stash my stuff while snorkeling?
2. On Nassau, will I be able to saunter around in a nice swim coverup or should I also bring clothes to change into after swimming? I'm booked on a morning snorkeling trip.
3. Where exactly can I get early-morning coffee on the Dream? And how early can I get it?
4. If anyone is also going solo and would like a walking and/or snorkeling buddy, let's get together! I'd love to make some friends.

Thank you so much for any help with any of this!
I believe there's no lockers at CC. I wouldn't worry about your stash, I wouldn't bring my wallet. The food, bar.b.que is all free. I say on Nassau, yes you will be able to walk around with a cover-up. I am basically going solo myself as well. My son will be in the teen room/teen beach all the time. I love meeting people and enjoy conversation on the deck, etc. I will IM you soon. Calyptehile...could you please IM me? I can't figure out how to IM you?

Last edited:
I believe there's no lockers at CC. I wouldn't worry about your stash, I wouldn't bring my wallet. The food, bar.b.que is all free. I say on Nassau, yes you will be able to walk around with a cover-up. I am basically going solo myself as well. My son will be in the teen room/teen beach all the time. I love meeting people and enjoy conversation on the deck, etc. I will IM you soon. Calyptehile...could you please IM me? I can't figure out how to IM you?
Sounds good! If you're on facebook, you can find me under my name, Dana DeFarcy, and you can send me a message that way.

So if for some reason times or days change for any of the events for whatever reason, while on the ship, how will we be informed? Do we look here, will we get an email, will John come to each of our rooms, etc?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!