Official DIS Hidden Mickey FAQ Thread - With Pictures!!!

Does anyone know of an updated list of Hidden Mickey's? I am a volunteer wish granter for the Make A Wish Foundation and I wanted to make my wish family a Hidden Mickey list so they can have some fun together as a family. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would be ever so grateful!! :worship:

Hey Chrissy -

Your best bet would be to get the newest edition of Steven Barrett's book Hidden Mickey's Guide.

http://hiddenmickeysguide.com

The book is broken down by parks and also has resorts and other things too

Let me know if that helps & be sure to let us know how it goes!

Here's the hidden mickeys that I found at BWI on my recent trip.

IMG_3939-L.jpg

IMG_3933-L.jpg

IMG_3932-L.jpg

IMG_3930-L.jpg

IMG_3570-L.jpg

IMG_3566-L.jpg

IMG_3564-L.jpg

I apologize for not posting in a While, but I am glad to see my little thread is still hanging in there! We definitely still find Hidden Mickeys everywhere, but it's hard when we have not been to the Parks in awhile!

We have our 1st DCL Cruise (Magic) coming up, so I need to know what to search for there!

imsoscared, that's one of my favorites - but here is what it used to look like:

47b6d806b3127ccece226781aa1900000016100BcM2LNuzYsQe3nwk

figured i could throw another 1 up, but i dont really recall if this was ever pictured on the thread

so this 1 you really have to probably already know its there or just be really good at noticing them

hidden mickey on the Maharajah Jungle Trek by Imsoscared, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter