**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

We will be in MK on the13th also as that is my grandson's 3rd birthday and that is the park where we will be celebrating.

Us too!! Open to close with probably a trip to DTD for lunch at Earl of Sandwich!

Hey I will be in MK on the 13th too!!!!

Hey!! Party on the 13th!!!!

6816_chicken-little-dancing.gif
medachick.gif
36981-shot.gif
dancingchick.gif

The Mickey tie-dyed shirts are incredible! I love them! Great job!:thumbsup2

I am T minus 17 days for us!!:cool1::cool1:

Anyone else waiting for Disney to update the hours for December? It was on about the 18th of last month that they did an update for November. I'm hoping they'll extend the Saturday hours for MK and add a second Fantasmic! at DHS on the nights they're performing it.

Still no Mickey mail. Hopefully tomorrow!

I'm planning on dragging out the suitcases tomorrow. I'm hoping we can fit everything into one big suitcase and then two small carryons. We aren't flying Southwest this trip (it was way more expensive!) and we only get one free checked bag with our Continental Credit Card. DH is a huge guy though (6'5 and 275) so his clothes and shoes are huge compared to mine so I don't know how its all going to fit!

that is so awesome. i could never keep the surprise that long- i would go crazy! how have you done it?

It has been super hard! I keep wanting to get their input on things LOL, so I have to say "when we go back to Disney in a few years, what things do you want to do?" LOL....

The big reveal will be the morning we leave--with a big Mickey Package under the tree from Santa, Dad, and Mom. It will be filled with balloons and have a note attached for my oldest to read to his siblings. I can't wait to see their faces!!!!!!!
that will be so awesome- you must take pics and post about how it goes.

my mom was released from the hospital tonight :worship::worship::worship::worship:

now THAT is pixie dust. :pixiedust: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :pixiedust:

thank you to everyone who was supportive--now we only have 26 DAYS LEFT! :banana: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2::woohoo:
what wonderful news- so happy for you!!! many prayers and hugs for continued good health!

Thanks! We will be at Disney on Christmas Day, so I bet they will be showing it on the TV in our room!:cheer2:
yippee- even more fun! We always have it on while we open presents, eat breakfast and just chill out! :santa::santa::santa:

2 weeks 2 weeks 2 weeks!!! our friends are there right now and the weather is gorgeous, crowds are minimal and they are having A BLAST!!!

We are in the process of coordinating all of our lists. LoL. I fly into my cousins in west palm beach on wednesday the 1st. then we drive over to disney on the 3rd! So she got a christmas tree for the room and today I bought window clings, a cute table cloth, and these christmas centerpieces! The perfect way to make our stay even more comfortable and christmas-y!!!!

Im stalking the weather channel! please be warm.. please be warm!!!!!

lol- me too- i dis during work and at night when my son is in bed. although i should be doing other things like dishes. lol.......i guess we are addicted. but then again the dishes aren't as fun and don't share my excitement for disney either. :rotfl2:

This is me to a T. I am on the DIS at work and then as soon as my son gets to sleep.I don't necessarily comment a lot but I am on here all the time.

We leave in 29 days!! In 30 we will be in WDWm:banana::banana:

Of course the guy who is laying the tile in my bathroom is sick so we are now 3 days behind in that renovation. :scared1: Definatly making the wait go by very fast.

Today my goal is to get all of our shirts made and then pack the stuff I can. I am already stalking the weather. DH thinks I am insane LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter