Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2020

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
The Dancing With The Stars premiere is Monday, Sept. 14.

As usual, this first post will get updated as we get more info, like the official cast list and partnering, phone numbers & links to vote during the season, etc.

Mandy200587, our resident DWTS DIS detective, has been keeping her eyes peeled for details. :magnify: :cheer2:

New Host: Tyra Banks
Tom Bergeron & Erin were fired/let go/not invited back to host the show.

The Stars:
AJ McLean
- Singer, Backstreet Boys.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Reality TV star, The Bachelorette
Monica Aldama - Cheerleading coach on Nexflix's docuseries, Cheer.
Anne Heche - Actress, Chicago P.D., Hung, Men In Trees, Another World.
Jesse Metcalfe - Actor, Desperate Housewives, the Dallas reboot, Hallmark movies.
Vernon Davis - NFL football player for the San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos and the (formerly named) Washington Redskins.
Chrishell Stause - Actress/reality TV star, Days of Our Lives, Netflix's reality show, Selling Sunset. Is in an infamous divorce proceeding with Justin Harley of, This Is Us.
Skai Jackson - Actress, Disney Channel's, Bunk'd and Jessie. Also a YouTuber and teen activist.
Nelly - Rapper, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur.
Jeannie Mai - TV host and stylist on the daytime talk show / makeover show, How Do I Look?
Carole Baskin - In Netflix's docuseries Tiger King. She is a big-cat rights activist and CEO of Big Cat Rescue animal sanctuary.
Nev Schulman - Reality TV host & creator of the show, Catfish.
Justina Machado -Actress, Six Feet Under, Jane the Virgin, and Netflix's One Day at a Time.
Johnny Weir - 2 time Olympic figure skater, 3 time U.S. National champion.
Charles Oakley - NBA basketball player for the NY Knicks & Chicago Bulls.

The Stars & their Pro Partners are:
AJ McLean & Cheryl
Kaitlyn Bristowe & Artem
Monica Aldama & Val
Anne Heche & Keo
Jesse Metcalfe & Sharna
Vernon Davis & Peta
Chrishell Stause & Gleb
Skai Jackson & Alan
Nelly & Daniella
Jeannie Mai & Brandon
Carole Baskin & Pasha
Nev Schulman & Jenna
Justina Machado & Sasha
Charles Oakley & Emma
Johnny Weir & Britt

One can vote at:
Dancing1gif.gif
Dancing3gif.gif

https://abc.com/

(Direct link to voting page: )
https://dwtsvote.abc.com/

OR: Text the first name of the star to 21523
(Data & message rates may apply depending on your cell phone service. U.S. service phones only.)

10 votes per couple, per voting method.

Voting opens each Monday at 8pm ET/7pm CT

#DWTS #DWTS29

Last edited:
OKay okay okay! Let's focus on some happy or at least something cheerful!

Let me get the news going on what we know!

• Lindsay Arnold will NOT be a pro this season when it resumes, she is expecting a baby girl!!!!!!
  • Bruno is up in the air because he judges both this show and Strictly dancing at the same time
  • Dr. Fauci is a big fat nope
  • Kaitlyn Bristowe got her wish to finally be on dancing!
  • As far as formatting:
    • As for the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars, Burke was enthusiastic noting they have also presented changes to her and they have the advantage of also being in foreign territories were the shows airs their internaitonal versions: “I have seen the presentation from the Dancing with the Stars producers on how we are planning to produce this show, post-COVID and with the health regulations in place because they have the advantage of making it in other territories and I am blown away by the ingenuity and the care which they are producing it, “We are bringing all of those innovations to the American broadcast. I’m really confident in their plan.”
  • Olivia Newton John is also a no

Dr. Fauci is a big fat nope

Too bad. Dr. Fauci would actually get more TV airtime than he's getting now. He could actually give us weekly Coronavirus updates every week during his segments. :lmao:

Olivia Newton John is also a no

She's been battling cancer off & on. She'd be too high risk for even going to the grocery store right now. :(

Yay! We have a thread! I sure hope DWTS happens in the fall. I need a little simple joy in my life.

I've been seeing a lot about Artem and Nikki Bella online. Looks like she is a couple months away from having the baby.

In other DWTS news, Julianne Hough and her husband Brooks split up. Yes, I have been reading a lot of celebrity gossip during the quarantine.

In other DWTS news, Julianne Hough and her husband Brooks split up. Yes, I have been reading a lot of celebrity gossip during the quarantine.

I saw that. It's sad and interesting that some couples' success in marriage is due to them having such busy schedules, that they didn't spend a lot of time together to realize they really aren't well suited. (Not part of DWTS,) Kelly Clarkson also broke up with her DH, due to quarantining in too small of a cabin in Montana(?)

I saw that. It's sad and interesting that some couples' success in marriage is due to them having such busy schedules, that they didn't spend a lot of time together to realize they really aren't well suited. (Not part of DWTS,) Kelly Clarkson also broke up with her DH, due to quarantining in too small of a cabin in Montana(?)

I think Brooks and Julianne were heading down that path long before that

Yep. I grew up being a "tomboy" because I hated wearing dresses & skirts and high heels. Still hate it. They are just not practical. Give me a loose t-shirt, jeans and comfy sneakers any day.
Same!!! I could live in those daily if I could

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!