• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Official Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2019

Hannah got a score of 20. While Kel got 16. Even though he danced almost as well as she did. He should have gotten an 18. :sad2:

I think since she's on another ABC show, her inflated vote was more about keeping her on. Even though she doesn't seem to need the help.

Hannah got a score of 20. While Kel got 16. Even though he danced almost as well as she did. He should have gotten an 18. :sad2:

I think since she's on another ABC show, her inflated vote was more about keeping her on. Even though she doesn't seem to need the help.
We've seen it happen before with Ginger.

OH MY WORD! I don't think we have ever seen 3's before.

Yeah, that sucks. :( Lamar looked so down during Len & Bruno's critiques. I'm glad Carrie Ann & Erin stuck up for him.

I have a feeling they purposely scored him low as they know Lamar will get all the Kardashian fan votes. They need to even out the votes.

We cut the cord earlier this year since we barely watch TV. I subscribed to hulu but there's no ABC tonight :(

I heard ABC is in some sort of contract negotiations with some services. I wonder if that's it. :(

Well, Sailor did look like she only had 3 days of training. I don't think it was a set up. Val would have insisted on more (secret) training, if they were planing on slipping her into the show.

Sailor did well. She looks like mom, but I actually think she's prettier than mom at that age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter