Official Dancing with the Stars - All Stars

I still believe Derek is one of the most talented on the show. Followed closely by Tristan and Tony. He is excellent at highlighting what his partner's strengths are. For someone like Shawn, obviously the flips, splits and stuff is what she knows. I do recall him trying to get her to "feel" the dances more but she just couldn't seem to get into it. Every dance her face looked the same, like a super duper cute chipmunk smiling like crazy. But again, Derek has to work with what he has which is why I'm guessing he broke the rules to some extent. I don't agree with it at all but I think like others have already said here, they were hoping the fans would pull through and enjoy the entertainment vs. the technicality of the dance. Having said all that, I want Derek as my pro on the show, he'd be my first choice! My last choice would be Mark and his spastic facial expressions.:laughing:

Ha, I did enjoy during the DanceCenter segment, when they were talking about Mark they said "Of course, he always knows his job is to make his partner look good" and then they showed about 5 clips of him thumping his chest and running around with his arms triumphantly in the air.

I also liked that they made fun of "the most shocking elimination ever!"

...I don't agree with it at all but I think like others have already said here, they were hoping the fans would pull through and enjoy the entertainment vs. the technicality of the dance. Having said all that, I want Derek as my pro on the show, he'd be my first choice! My last choice would be Mark and his spastic facial expressions.:laughing:

.....plus the fact that he's full of himself...

Ha, I did enjoy during the DanceCenter segment, when they were talking about Mark they said "Of course, he always knows his job is to make his partner look good" and then they showed about 5 clips of him thumping his chest and running around with his arms triumphantly in the air.

I also liked that they made fun of "the most shocking elimination ever!"

I wonder if he will actually hear the criticism and realize that is how he comes off.

Some of us have had the does Derek always get better partners, or is it his ability to highlight the strengths of whoever he's working with that gets him so far in the competition conversation before. I'm pretty sure I convinced a few people to at least acknowledge that I had a point last time we really got into it, but I'm too lazy to dig up all the stats and make my arguments again. LOL

I'll just say that if I were ever on DWTS, without a doubt Derek would be my first choice partner. :thumbsup2

I agree. I used to think he lucked out every season (and he HAS been given some great partners), but I do think he is an awesome teacher and just brings out the best in them. However, I would like to see him with a Kate Gosselin or a Nancy Grace.

I agree. I used to think he lucked out every season (and he HAS been given some great partners), but I do think he is an awesome teacher and just brings out the best in them. However, I would like to see him with a Kate Gosselin or a Nancy Grace.

I agree also. He had a couple of duds though like Shannon Elizabeth. Here's a list of partners since joining the show in season 5:

Season Partner Place
5 Jennie Garth 4th
6 Shannon Elizabeth 6th
7 Brooke Burke 1st
8 Lil' Kim 5th
9 Joanna Krupa 4th
10 Nicole Scherzinger 1st
11 Jennifer Grey 1st
12 ZZ ! None ZZ ! N/A
13 Ricki Lake 3rd
14 Maria Menounos 4th
15 Shawn Johnson 2nd

I agree also. He had a couple of duds though like Shannon Elizabeth. Here's a list of partners since joining the show in season 5:

Season Partner Place
5 Jennie Garth 4th
6 Shannon Elizabeth 6th
7 Brooke Burke 1st
8 Lil' Kim 5th
9 Joanna Krupa 4th
10 Nicole Scherzinger 1st
11 Jennifer Grey 1st
12 ZZ ! None ZZ ! N/A
13 Ricki Lake 3rd
14 Maria Menounos 4th
15 Shawn Johnson 2nd

....in this list, the only one that I'm truly irked about was Season 11....

And he is cute as a button! Lacey wasn't a judge favourite though, I'm amazed they made it that far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter