Official Dancing with the Stars - All Stars

Apolo's dance was yuck! Where was the jazz? I also hate when in the "package" all he does is whine.

Emmitt's was even yuckier! From the judges comments I thought the scores would be higher but they were still higher than they deserved.

Dang! I've been out most of the day & just got in only to see Emmitt. :headache: At least there is another hour. :hyper:

Emmitt is not growing. He looks the same as every other dance, except with sleeves tonight. :lmao:

I can't put my finger on what bothers me about Kelly and Val, but something does.

OH MY!!! :eek: I guess I made it home in time after all!!! :eek: :faint:

Len is going to say something about the unclothed Val and probably mark him down for it. :love:

Hated the dance, but I like me some nekkid Val.

What the hell was Val wearing :eek::eek:?? Tacky tacky if you ask me. If you have to rely on gimmicky boy shorts and skimpy almost no clothing, then maybe you're focusing on the wrong thing instead of the technique of the dance. I really can't stand Kelly and Val at all and their dance was only just ok.

What the hell was Val wearing :eek::eek:?? Tacky tacky if you ask me. If you have to rely on gimmicky boy shorts and skimpy almost no clothing, then maybe you're focusing on the wrong thing instead of the technique of the dance. I really can't stand Kelly and Val at all and their dance was only just ok.

You didn't get the "surfer" part? They all use gimmicks, I guess it all depends on how much you like the dancers in order to like thier gimmicks.

Val and Kelly's dance was really the only one that I liked. The judges didn't call out the other dancers for their mistakes like they did with Kelly. I thought it was very clever how they worked in the surfer part.

I am tired of all these judges. They have their favorites and then the one they want to send home. I know Kelly has not been the best dancer but I thought she was better than Apolo and Emmitt tonight.

Not enough Tango in the tango. I think it was more lifts than in hold.

why would Carrie Ann say that Melissa is the underdog? That's just stupid. It's so obivious that Melissa and Shawn will definitely make the finals.

I didn't care for Tony & Melissa's dance. There was so many lifts in it, I've seen Cirque Du Soleil & figure skaters do less lifts. :confused3 There was very little footwork in that "dance."

I DO think it was complicated stuff though. Just not a lot of footwork.

I do want Melissa & Tony in the finals, though. :thumbsup2

why would Carrie Ann say that Melissa is the underdog? That's just stupid. It's so obivious that Melissa and Shawn will definitely make the finals.

:lmao:I know, right? So dumb and you KNOW Emmitt will make it in too. I'm sure he flops on his face tonight Len will be like, I don't care.

I didn't care for Tony & Melissa's dance. There was so many lifts in it, I've seen Cirque Du Soleil & figure skaters do less lifts. :confused3 There was very little footwork in that "dance."

I DO think it was complicated stuff though. Just not a lot of footwork.

I do want Melissa & Tony in the finals, though. :thumbsup2

What? Sacriledge.:sad:

I think she meant that Melissa is the only one that hasn't won before, so that made her an "underdog."

Unless she meant this:

Underdog.jpg

:lmao:I know, right? So dumb and you KNOW Emmitt will make it in too. I'm sure he flops on his face tonight Len will be like, I don't care.

I really believe it will be Melissa, Shawn and Emmitt, although I'm pulling for Apolo because he's better than Emmitt...

Finally the judges and I agree! I think that was Melissa's best dance and Tony did great with a bad back.

Now let's see how Shawn does the same dance.

Eek! That outfit is not a good look on someone who is short and stocky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter