Official College Football Chat Thread

Congrats to the Gators! I said all along an SEC team would win again this year. I was hoping it would be Bama though. But we sure stunk it up against Utah. Hey but it looks like Florida gets #1 in the BCS and AP poll, and Bama is #6. So all in all, a good year. Can't wait until September when it all starts again.

It's great to be a Florida Gator!

What a great game and a great win!

Florida should have a great team again next year, but as Utah, USC and Texas fans will all agree, it takes a lot of luck to be given the opportunity to play for the National Championship.

And, Alabama will be back, too.

I am sad that the college football season is over :(

TCD

I'm actually glad that it's over!! Now maybe we can find out what other wonderful things there are to watch on our new TV and digital cable we just got :-):happytv:

Pete and lil Pete were lucky enough to go to the game!! Pete was able to buy student tickets thru a lottery (about time--how bout the powerball next time)...They sat 20 rows up on the Florida end zone next to the UF Band!!! They had the time of their lives and what made it perfect was the win!!!

That is wonderful! Rick kept saying he bet Pete was at the game!

YaY for the two Petes!!! I'm so glad they got to go, Christa! Male bonding at its' finest.

It's great....to be...a Florida Gator...Yes, it's great...to be...a Florida Gator!!! (That's for Pete!)

Go Gators!!!

I was in Gainesville for the game and here is a pic from univeristy ave

(they said on the news 28,000 fans were on uni. ave)

IMG_7841.jpg

It's great....to be...a Florida Gator...Yes, it's great...to be...a Florida Gator!!! (That's for Deb)

Glad to see you two made it home from the game! That might have been harder work than the players on the field, lol. I was hoping you'd let us know you survived the insanity, though I'm jealous that I couldn't be part of it.

That was the first game this year that I have been able to watch from start to finish. It would have been even better with no TV involved. :cool1:

As an LSU fan, we really enjoyed Bowl season. It ended on a high note for the LSU Tigers after a pretty average regular season. We watched and were entertained by most of the Bowl games. The Florida/OU game was fun to watch. Naturally, we were pulling for the SEC team to win! We were in N.O. last year and sure hope everyone had a great time in N.O. They really need the tourism to help them to survive year after year. Again, congratulations and see all of you again next season.

Man, that game really sucked. I sure am glad I did not buy tickets and waste my time to watch such a poor performance. Everytime they get to a championship game/playoffs they fold like a bad hand at a poker game. :mad:

Oh, wait, that was the Dolphins game I was watching. My Bad!:confused3

Anyone else laughing their a$$ off at Lame Kitten in Knoxville? What a joke!

1. First he accused Urban Meyer of cheating (which he wasn't) and his accusation violated SEC rules which got a reprimand from the Commish

2. Second he convinced Janzen Jackson, a Louisiana recruit, to lie to LSU and tell them he was committed to them when he was intending to come to UT all along.

3. Third he grabbed a recruit's cell phone at a basketball game during a campus visit to reply to a text sent by the recruit's high school football coach ("how's it goin'?") and pretending to be the recruit. (plus disrespecting the high school coach).

4. Took a swipe at Nick Saban from Alabama. Kitten hired Lance Thompson from Saban's staff a few weeks ago (he was running away from a divorce filing based on his infidelity) and bragged about it. BTW, Alabama got the #1 class in recruiting again this year.

When Florida plays Tennessee in Gainesville this fall, Urban's going to pull out the stops to hang 100 points on this guy :laundy: . Pete or Lucy, ya'll correct me if I'm wrong. Plus the Nick-tator is going to step on Kitten's throat in October and won't take his foot off until the refs blow the whistle after 60 minutes.

Stay tuned this fall! :happytv:

Bama ED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter