Official College Football Chat Thread

g8trmom1

<font color=darkorchid>Hi, I'm Gatordad's wife....
they take on the Miami Canes tonite....:cheer2: :cheer2:

22 1/2 points???????? That's not a game it's a massacre waiting to happen!

it'll be less than that at game time. Miami brought their entire team, even the ones on work release.

How about ECU v West Virginia? Our cousin's Alma Mater, and he's all fired up about their win against Virginia Tech....

Yeah, what happened to the Hokies?

The Mountaineers are ranked nationally #8 or 9 - ECU will have a long day!

We go throuugh Morgantown quite a bit - their football stadium is awesome - gotta go for a game sometime - the 'Cuse is about the only place I see college football these days. They're not the power house they've been in past years!.

University at Buffalo is playing Pitt today - UB handled UTEP pretty easily last week - here's hoping!

Why I don't think the Canes will win tonight, at least we beat the Gators the last 5 times ;)

So it looks like the Gators will get their first victory over Miami since 1985 (to be fair, only 5 games have been played since the Gators got scared and stopped playing Miami every year, but Miami did win all 5). Congrats...lol

Personally, I would prefer that both teams were more evenly matched, this was (is) a huge rivalry, and nothing cheapens a rivalry more than a blowout.

HOWEVER

If they do win, oh the hilarity that will ensue!

Auburn beat Southern Miss 27 to 13 today in a wonderful show of fumbling and defensive pride. I hope to have some improvement in the fumbling department. I plan to take out the big blow up mickey screen in the back yard to watch the reptiles beat up on the windbags this evening with my bug spray (what is left over from last weekend at the fort) and my 60 wings that I just ordered from the local wing establishment. Neighbors are coming over and hopefully I will have Pete and Chris on the text with the cell phones. Oh lovely day...oh, forgot about getting that blasted ice machine out of the rv, gotta do that first...ok...
1) go get wings, 2) get ice machine out of rv (might take a while) 3) watch game and text chris and pete...

ok, i'm set

1) go get wings, 2) get ice machine out of rv (might take a while) 3) watch game and text chris and pete...

ok, i'm set

I don't see any alcohol involved here! :confused3

Try this with wings, get a bunch marinade in Italian dressing a lot and grill em. Dip in blue cheese dressing & use hot sauce - Franks preferably. I like this better than regular wings, and I love those.

I don't see any alcohol involved here! :confused3

Try this with wings, get a bunch marinade in Italian dressing a lot and grill em. Dip in blue cheese dressing & use hot sauce - Franks preferably. I like this better than regular wings, and I love those.

Um, that was what the store making them was for....ah, the smell of wings in the house...

I profusely apologize...the beer was already here....

We can all cheer, all our favorite SEC teams won this week :-)

It's funny how your friends can affect you. I used to DESPISE the Gators, mainly because a boss that I HATED was a Gator fan. Well she's long gone from my company and now I have some good friends who are Gator fans, so unless they're playing Auburn, the Gators are fine :yay:

i should hate auburn 'cause they have our number. I guess I can hate them but like their fans. I'm just glad they beat Miami, and that marve troublemaker.

i should hate auburn 'cause they have our number. I guess I can hate them but like their fans. I'm just glad they beat Miami, and that marve troublemaker.

HEY! I rooted for Florida last night! I can't help it if the reptiles have a problem beating the tigers. I do however remember growing up being beaten into the ground by reptiles and pachyderms quite often, thus becoming the norm for quite a while. This makes the Auburn Family quite humble in our winning days. If we don't win, we sure do win the party!:thumbsup2

I enjoyed watching the reptiles beat the mess out of the windbags last night! It was fun exchanging all the texts back and forth. We must do that again!

Hey, 2-0. At least the new coach wins 2 games this year! After the nightmares we have had at AD and coach the past 4 years, ANYTHING is an improvement!! :cool1:

Hey, Nebraska is 2-0. At least the new coach wins 2 games this year! After the nightmares we have had at AD and coach the past 4 years, ANYTHING is an improvement!! :cool1:

Yeah, I agree, you guys have had it really rough lately...at least things are looking up for you now...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter