***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't had a vacation in 4 years, so we are definitely due one. We just said no matter what we were taking one and jokingly I told my husband I wanted to do Disney and he actually said yea and the inlaws were game!! Yay!!!!!

We have lived in our house for 11 years, but it was built in 1979 after the major tornado here in Wichita Falls. There is so much to be done, but we are chipping away at it with a snail's pace.

We don't even have memories with the kids as an excuse this time. But my marriage needs to last a very long time and it needs some maintenance too. We are working opposite shifts and I just can't wait to have him all to myself. It would be great if we could all be off together, but that won't happen until the kids are out of school for good, not just summer or school breaks.

:grouphug: Thanks everybody! You all are so awesome. I am pumped up to make some memories, now! I will deal with the house in bits and pieces when we get back.

My wife and I are coming April 23-May 1st, booked at the Caribbean Resort. We have a couple tours booked: AK- Wild by Design and Epcot Undiscovered Future. Also, planning on a Harry Potter day at Universal. So, excited. :cool1:

Another adults going around the same time?

My wife and I are coming April 23-May 1st, booked at the Caribbean Resort. We have a couple tours booked: AK- Wild by Design and Epcot Undiscovered Future. Also, planning on a Harry Potter day at Universal. So, excited. :cool1:

Hello ~ where in MA r u? I am going April 26th to May 1st at POR then we r off to Universal til the 5th.
I will be traveling with three other adults but also 5 kids. We r SOOOOOOO
excited to go. I think I am more excited then my 12 yr old son :)

We aren't doing any tours those should be fun.

My dh and I will be there 4/15 - 26. Our 36th anniversary is the 23rd. We are staying at POFQ.

:banana::banana: So, so, sooooo happy and thankful to be paid in full! I was really trying not to let myself worry that something would happen and we would have to cancel our trip, but every now and then it would get the best of me. Now that our plane tickets are paid for and our trip is paid in full, i feel fantastic! Can't wait!!! :banana::banana:

:banana::banana: So, so, sooooo happy and thankful to be paid in full! I was really trying not to let myself worry that something would happen and we would have to cancel our trip, but every now and then it would get the best of me. Now that our plane tickets are paid for and our trip is paid in full, i feel fantastic! Can't wait!!! :banana::banana:

Yay! Good you you! :dance3:

I PIF today too! Now I need to come up with the $ to add the dining plan. And spending money.........:/

Sent from my SCH-I405 using DISBoards

I PIF today too! Now I need to come up with the $ to add the dining plan. And spending money.........:/

Sent from my SCH-I405 using DISBoards

WooHoo!!:thumbsup2 We are in the home stretch now:). I am sure those outfits for DD were essential and she will look adorable, but she may want to eat while she is there.:rotfl2:

Since we're off site I won't be getting Mickey Mail or Magical Express, boo! But I did just pre-order Photopass plus, so I should be getting that voucher in the mail soon!

And I'm going to miss it by three days :(.
Just got the new luggage in today......it's funny when you're excited about new luggage. :rotfl2:
No Mickey Mail yet. What a bummer.
The excitement is growing.
Trying to stash away money for hotels and food on the way down is impossible this month since there are 7.....count em 7 birthdays in my family in March not to mention Easter. Ughhh. Maybe we'll just sleep in the car. At least Disney is paid along with para-sailing Groupons that I bought, we have deluxe dining and we prebought Disney gift cards for spending money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter