Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Question about annual passes in regards to booking.

If I buy an AP and want to do the monthly payments, can I still book the AP rate even though it isn't paid in full before the trip?

Very bumming. We wanted Endless Summer (for our son) and Hard Rock (for us) for the Sunday to Wednesday of December 5-8, but it looks like Pop Warner is that week at Universal. We've had to settle for the Royal Pacific and nothing for our son.

Question about annual passes in regards to booking.

If I buy an AP and want to do the monthly payments, can I still book the AP rate even though it isn't paid in full before the trip?
You don't need to have an AP at all to book an AP rate. You just need to show it at the front desk sometime during your stay. So buying it over time should be fine!

Hello. I have not been able to find an answer to the following question: If I book 3 rooms at the AP rate under my name, do I need someone in each room to have the AP? Or is it sufficient that I possess the AP? Ty

Someone in each room needs to have an AP.
I've heard you can book two rooms with one AP, but it might be best to contact AP customer service for a straight answer.
Personally I have never had them ask to see the AP, but YMMV

Hello. I have not been able to find an answer to the following question: If I book 3 rooms at the AP rate under my name, do I need someone in each room to have the AP? Or is it sufficient that I possess the AP? Ty
Depending on when you are going the least expensive AP might not be much more than a multiday ticket anyway. Just be aware of the blackout dates

I've heard you can book two rooms with one AP, but it might be best to contact AP customer service for a straight answer.
Personally I have never had them ask to see the AP, but YMMV

Depending on when you are going the least expensive AP might not be much more than a multiday ticket anyway. Just be aware of the blackout dates

I actually had them check my APs in May, which surprised me! Based on your experience, I’d call to confirm the policy. It may be a moot point, given low AP pricing, but there seems to be a lot of discretion regarding checking APs.

YMMV, but I was told by the check in desk that we needed one AP per room.

I actually had them check my APs in May, which surprised me! Based on your experience, I’d call to confirm the policy. It may be a moot point, given low AP pricing, but there seems to be a lot of discretion regarding checking APs.

YMMV, but I was told by the check in desk that we needed one AP per room.

Our experience in May at Cabana Bay was the same as Catpenguin's - ressie was in my name & they asked for my AP at check in.

Same thing last August, too, at Sapphire Falls - I actually can't think of a visit where they haven't asked except for our very first visit 3 years ago.

I guess it is really a hit or miss, as have stayed in Universal hotels for years, mostly at RPR, and have never been asked to see my AP. Checked into HR on Sunday, and while she said I booked at an AP rate, never asked to see my AP.

I guess it is really a hit or miss, as have stayed in Universal hotels for years, mostly at RPR, and have never been asked to see my AP. Checked into HR on Sunday, and while she said I booked at an AP rate, never asked to see my AP.
Definitely hit or miss. My guess is that they are supposed to ask, but most don't bother.

I've noticed a few that looked up and saw my AP in my lanyard - not sure if they were looking for that specifically, but they saw it (and some commented "Oh, you're an an AP holder!")

One time, we did have 2 RPR rooms booked on one AP (mine). When I checked in, the desk agent said I needed to have 2 APs to get the rate on both and at least 1 AP holder had to be in each room. We had to put my wife's name on the second room (which was really for her three daughters) to check in. And one of the daughters went on my room reservation just to properly balance the Express Passes.

They gave us our temporary key cards so we could go to the park. When we got the 'room is ready' notification, we had to go back to the front desk and had them swap my wife and the daughter around so we all had the correct room keys.

We've done the "2 rooms on 1 AP thing" 4 or 5 times and that was the only time we were ran into that.

Wow SF has an AP rate for a lagoon view only $138!...but having RPR with express pass still seems like the better option... right? we love rides but also would only do some 1 time a day regardless of wait times.. wondering if saving $700 is the better option. ugh my brain lol
It really depends. SF is also 5 minutes further on the walking path. If you can snag a luxurious room at SF and add the EP for the same price as a regular room, I probably would go with SF just based on the fact that it is a fairly new resort... and Strong Water Tavern!

So question on modifying dates - if I have an AP rate booked for say the 1st to the 5th and want to change it to the 3rd to the 5th it does not let you on line because even though I have it booked its not available.

Will I have the same issue if I dial in or can they reduce the number of days?

So question on modifying dates - if I have an AP rate booked for say the 1st to the 5th and want to change it to the 3rd to the 5th it does not let you on line because even though I have it booked its not available.

Will I have the same issue if I dial in or can they reduce the number of days?
Annual pass rates seem date specific.

For example, I can get a cheap rate if I book Sunday to Thursday, but if I then try for Tuesday to Thursday, the cheap rate is not there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter