Official Amazing Race 21 Thread - NO SPOILERS!

I would worry more about the people they took out with the long bamboo sticks. That was crazy.

That was crazy. People were ducking, getting hit in the legs, arms and one in the head. I felt so bad for the Chippendales. They were beat. Did they say they haven't been eating because they wanted to save their money. Does anyone know if AR feeds them after racing for the day (I assumed they did)? Or did they mean during the race, they didn't stop stop to get a protein bar or whatever?

I like the rockers and the twins.

The chipmunks and Texas have been growing on me.

Don't like Abby/Ryan and the monster truckers much.

When Ryan said he'd been wanting to beat Rachel & Dave's record for so long, I was like :confused3 - wasn't that record just set last season?

I like how the goat farmers are so supportive of each other -and how they stopped to pet the baby goat. :goodvibes

I wonder if James/Jaymes will start eating now that they've seen it affect their game?

That was crazy. People were ducking, getting hit in the legs, arms and one in the head. I felt so bad for the Chippendales. They were beat. Did they say they haven't been eating because they wanted to save their money. Does anyone know if AR feeds them after racing for the day (I assumed they did)? Or did they mean during the race, they didn't stop stop to get a protein bar or whatever?

I was wondering that too. I remember saying, "Isn't food included as part of the pit stop?"
I do remember shots of the racers all sitting down together for a meal during the mandatory rest period.

Did anyone else catch the twin who completed the scale task push the child aside after the other twin and the children were cheering her on?

Just went back and watched the episode again (love DVR!).

I loved how the one twin got the kids to all yell "Come on Twinnie!" :rotfl2:

As the twins were leaving, a little boy was taking a picture and as she walked past him, she touched his arm...it didn't look like she actually pushed, it looked more like she was making sure she wasn't going to knock him over when she passed.

Somebody asked what Abby said on the mat when Ryan said something about their day and she said "just smile" - through gritted teeth and tears.

Can't wait for next week.....

ETA: It looked like the goat farmers lost about 40-45 minutes trying to find the marked taxi stand - they finally found it the same time as Texas.

As the twins were leaving, a little boy was taking a picture and as she walked past him, she touched his arm...it didn't look like she actually pushed, it looked more like she was making sure she wasn't going to knock him over when she passed.
I was going to watch again. Good, I am glad she was just being careful not to hurt him. It happened so quickly, I was wondering what really happened.

I was going to watch again. Good, I am glad she was just being careful not to hurt him. It happened so quickly, I was wondering what really happened.

Sometimes there's so much going on, it's hard to take it all in. I had missed that completely (one of my sisters was texting me) so wanted to see what happened.

I love having the dvr to watch again and look for things I missed. I must admit, I did rewind and watch a few times as James (Jaymes?) tripped over the fence and fell by the mat. :rotfl:

TWINNIE!!!!! Love how she got the kids involved! Their voices are annoying but they are so funny.

Also like the Chipmunks...

I like the twins and they are doing really well. I think part of it is that they grew up in that part of the world and are comfortable being in a third world country. They have said many times that they feel at home and are not bothered by the poverty, heat, language etc. They even joked about how one team was shocked at the poverty and they were like, "hey, these are our people, it's just like home to us!"

The constant, "GO TWINNIE" is annoying, but I think thats why the do it.

I like nearly all the teams. Monster truckers are my least favorite. I feel like the guy especially has been pretty disrespectful to some of the native people wherever they've gone.
I didn't feel strongly about Abby and Ryan before, but after this week, I think he is a jerk.

I was so happy the goat farmers were not eliminated this week. I hope they can catch up some how next time. The Chippendales have really grown on me - each week I like them more. While I don't love how annoying the twins are, I do like them as a team. I like the rockers and Texans, but they aren't my favorites.

I'm looking forward to Turkey next week!

I just got around to watching the latest episode and I have a few things to say:

1. I'm pretty sure that "Twinnie!" thing is about the most annoying thing I've ever heard in my life. I wish they would go home next.

2. I never, ever, want to go to Bangladesh. Ugh, it just seems so disgusting.

3. I'm rooting for Texas and the Chippendales they're both really positive and fun teams!

I agree, I was hoping karma would bite them in the butt after that. Looks like next week they run into trouble again. The country is so poor and have to beg like they said it sad.

Not sorry to see the Monster Truck couple go home , it could have been either for me.

I totally thought there were going to be penalties tonight.

They didn't take it out of their bag though it was left on a table I think. The rockers just thought it fell out. Or am I wrong and it fell out onto the floor either way they didn't go into there stuff. Morally wrong but no penalty . I too wish Phil would have brought it up.

I just got around to watching the latest episode and I have a few things to say:

2. I never, ever, want to go to Bangladesh. Ugh, it just seems so disgusting.

It may be filthy and the people poorer than dirt, but the people have proved that sometimes those with the least are the most generous.

Strangers helped teams from the moment they arrived and what they did when the rockers had their money taken was unbelievable.

I really wish there had been penalties.

I was kinda pulling for the
sri Lanka twins, but after the "twinnie" shrieks and now taking money that was not theirs, I hope they are gone soon! Hoping the long hair guys and the Chippendales go far.:thumbsup2

I can't believe they just took the money...they knew who it belonged to. I mean, I get that it's a Race and all (and I don't hold any grudges against Ryan & Abbie for running by the couple on the first leg...that's racing) but they knew who the money belonged to. I didn't like the Twins before and I certainly don't now. Texas was knocked down in my book too.

I am SO HAPPY to see the Monster Truck guy sent home. After his outburst that the boat driver just cost him a million dollars, I just had this total disdain for him. I didn't mind the wife, but he just needed to go.

I can't wait to see the next episode. I feel so bad for the Rockers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter