Official Amazing Race 21 Thread - NO SPOILERS!

Not to mention they apparently told him to go to the wrong place. Why else did they wind up in the park? :confused3

I'm glad the teachers finally decided to fight during the last 5 minutes. They drive me crazy, they act like they're already defeated before the race even begins (they walk everywhere instead of run...like getting off the train.)

Yeah, I think the teachers act like they are on vacation and just stroll through the race. Run dang it run!!!! And the taller one is a negative nellie! I hope they go soon!!!!~!

Yeah, I think the teachers act like they are on vacation and just stroll through the race. Run dang it run!!!! And the taller one is a negative nellie! I hope they go soon!!!!~!

I applaud them though for staying in the game after completing their U Turn. That was impressive but they only stayed in because the blond girls couldn't find their way. If they keep up their pace, they will be out next week for sure.

I applaud them though for staying in the game after completing their U Turn. That was impressive but they only stayed in because the blond girls couldn't find their way. If they keep up their pace, they will be out next week for sure.

And watch next week be a non-elimination leg! :rotfl2:

No comments yet?

I'll be the first! I think this week marks the first that I have really strong favorites and teams I don't like.

I have to say I'm kind of glad to see the teachers go. They just didn't seem to have their hearts in it (despite what they were saying.)

I absolutely love the team that came in second. The girl's name is Abbie, I don't know the guys name. They were cracking me up.

The twins are sooooo grating. I like their go-get-um attitude, but I really can't stand their voices, someone described it as nails on a chalkboard and I have to agree.

I still love the Chippendales. They make me laugh and I love their attitude. It seems like at least once every episode they're taking a moment to appreciate the opportunity in front of them (with the lion heads and this week with the kids playing in the river.)

I really REALLY don't like the Monster Truck guy. The way he commented "you just cost me a million dollars." Ugh, really? You have more today than that guy you're yelling at will ever have.

I like the Texans too. Even when they were having a sting of bad luck, they weren't blaming the other, they kept pretty positive attitudes.

ETA: Just to round out my opinions since I didn't comment on two teams... :laughing:

I'm fairly "meh" about the goat farmers and the rockers. They're both slightly on the positive spectrum, but I could see them go and not be heart broken either. I certainly want to see them remain in over the Monster Truck team and the twins.

One other thing: I never, ever want to visit Bangladesh or India. It seems like a panic attack waiting to happen. :eek:

No comments yet?

I still love the Chippendales. They make me laugh and I love their attitude. It seems like at least once every episode they're taking a moment to appreciate the opportunity in front of them (with the lion heads and this week with the kids playing in the river.)

Team Texas seemed the same to me last night. I noticed that they both were wearing some type of lei when they got off the boat at the pit stop.

"Go, Twinie! You got it, Twinie!".....argh.....

I started out liking them, but yikes! the screeching. The girl who was standing behind her, making funny faces cracked me up. On the other hand, if they meant to annoy their fellow racers, then I think they did the job.

Still no favs for me yet. That's unusual at this point in the race for me.

Glad the Sub Teachers are gone. You can be a big fan of the race, but having the ability, mental and physical, is a whole different thing.

"Go, Twinie! You got it, Twinie!".....argh.....

I started out liking them, but yikes! the screeching. The girl who was standing behind her, making funny faces cracked me up. On the other hand, if they meant to annoy their fellow racers, then I think they did the job.

Still no favs for me yet. That's unusual at this point in the race for me.

Glad the Sub Teachers are gone. You can be a big fan of the race, but having the ability, mental and physical, is a whole different thing.

You know the cameras focused on them. It did grate on other teams, but remember when they do other tasks and there is always some kind of instruments being played? TAR producers probably figured, let the "twinie's" be the distraction.

I was in disbelief when the first couple of teams turned down the FF. They one only had one task to do and they would be done. And it could mean, having a lead of a couple of hours on other teams.

The FF was really gross, but they had gloves on. :crazy2:

"twinie, twinie, twinie, twinie, us brownies are beating everyone, us girls are beating the boys" aarrrgghhh I swear I still hear that in my head. I want them gone next just by the pure annoyance factor alone.

The teachers never seemed to work together, they were a team but seemed like strangers trying to work together.

One other thing: I never, ever want to visit Bangladesh or India. It seems like a panic attack waiting to happen. :eek:

I would LOVE to travel the world, but I TOTALLY agree with you on this, there is not enough $$$ to make me want to visit this area (especially as an American woman).

Those rats:scared: and then him using Purelle on his foot, like THAT was going to help:sad2:.

Terri

"twinie, twinie, twinie, twinie, us brownies are beating everyone, us girls are beating the boys" aarrrgghhh I swear I still hear that in my head. I want them gone next just by the pure annoyance factor alone.

and her screaming "long, strong, strokes" over and over!

The Twins were super annoying, I loved the faces that Abbi (I think that is her name) was making behind them.

I like the Chippendales, Abbi and her BF, the rockers, and the Texans.

Good point on the Monster Truck guys statement to the boat driver, like this guy cares if you win/lose a million dollars, and he probably makes more in a day than that guy in a year.

Picking up the rats was gross but I too could not believe how many teams just bagged it.

I think the reasonn the first few teams skipped that fast Forward was, they were already in the front of the pack. You can only do 1 FF per race, so why do it now, when you aren't likely to be eliminated? And if two teams went for it, one was going to wind up behind a bunch of other teams.

Glad to see the subs go--even though there was an equalizer flight, they still managed to be in the back of the pack. They just didn't seem to have what it takes to compete.

Now, I still like the twins. Annoying, sure, but I respect their racing style--very supportive of each other. And willing to do anything--nothing bugs me more than the girls who shove all the tough tasks off on their male partners.

I like most of the teams. maybe they'll be more polarizing to me as the season goes on.

Now, I still like the twins. Annoying, sure, but I respect their racing style--very supportive of each other. And willing to do anything--nothing bugs me more than the girls who shove all the tough tasks off on their male partners.

Thanks for putting it in perspective because they were grating on nerves but when you put it like that, you are so right.:goodvibes

My sister and I text when the race is on and she was saying how annoying the twins are and I pointed out that yes, they are annoying but they work so hard. They had no problem doing that detour with the fish and they just got right in there and got it done, no complaints about smell or anything.

And I loved last night how the one got in there and yanked those bus seats out and RAN with them to the guy! :thumbsup2

That monster trucker yelling at the boat guy...ugh! Especially how he kind of bent down to yell in the guy's face. So not necessary! And I really don't think the monster truckers have a shot at the million either, so I don't think he cost them much. :rolleyes1

I'm liking Chippendales more than I thought I would and I like the rock guys -kinda like how they do their own thing and don't follow the pack.

I like Abbie and Ryan, as well as the Chippies. I respect the twinnies....what hard workers!

So funny watching Abbie make those faces!

The monster truck guy is such an "ugly American." Yelling at a cab driver in Bangladesh, one of the poorest countries on the planet, about a million dollars was just tasteless and crass. And, it was NOT the driver's fault. The clue was clear. They were not clear in their directions to the driver. They can leave anytime, TYVM.

My sister and I text when the race is on and she was saying how annoying the twins are and I pointed out that yes, they are annoying but they work so hard. They had no problem doing that detour with the fish and they just got right in there and got it done, no complaints about smell or anything.

And I loved last night how the one got in there and yanked those bus seats out and RAN with them to the guy! :thumbsup2

I heard one of the twins mention that they do "Cross Fit". This is the newest work out craze. Yet it is just basic exercises, like running, pull-ups, rowing, weight lifting. You have to do so many pull-ups in a certain amount of time, and same with the weight lifting.

When Natalie lifted that seat up, me and my dd both said-yep she does Cross Fit.

Who came in 1st? Stupid DVR didn't record the extra (I set it to record 30 mins extra but did it right before the show ended and it must have been too late). I managed to catch some of the end but missed the 1st couple teams to come in. The twins bug me and even though Abby was funny (making faces and all that), I still can't like that couple because of the 1st episode (with them running past the couple who told them where the clue was to come in 1st place). I know...it's a game and it was for 2 million dollars, but it did shade my opinion of them. I like the goat farmers, the rockers and the Chip. dancers. The Texans are fine too. I thought I'd like the monster truckers but I'm not really liking them and the twins are just too annoying (work ethics are good, but the annoying factor is too much). I see the twins, Chip dancers and 2 million dollar couple as being the last 3. Truckers and Texans will be the next 2 teams to go...I think.

The twins are good racers, but so darn annoying I want them gone. If I had been standing there having to listen to them be oh-so-supportive, I would have told them to shut up! Of course mixed teams are going to have the guys do the more physical demanding tasks. That's called a smart strategy. I am sure had each of the twins had a guy partner, they would have had the guys do the roadblock as well.

I like most of the teams. maybe they'll be more polarizing to me as the season goes on.

I agree with this comment about the twins. I love their enthusiasm, and my guess is that 1) they recognized that they were bugging their competition, so continued on (and on) 2) a lot is in the editing and 3) it probably wasn't non-stop throughout the challenge (back to editing)

I also give them a lot of credit for their work ethic, their sense of humour and their positive attitude towards each other. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!