Official Amazing Race 21 Thread - NO SPOILERS!

So very disappointed for the team that went home last night, they were my favorites. :( And I hate it that it was because of a poor taxi driver. Now I'm not sure who I'll be cheering for, heck I can't even remember their names yet. I do like the Chippendale guys and glad to see they "got it together" and I think they came in third last night. I like the twins, although they are loud. I like Trey and Lexi (I think that's their names) a lot too. I was kind of disappointed in the "racing of the bulls" challenge. They didn't have to ride the bulls, didn't even have to drive their own scooter. Not all that exciting. :(

I was sad to see that team go home, too. :sad1: Quite honestly, I didn't think they'd be able to go all the way simply because of their limitations. He was dragging, loaded down with both backpacks and her physical limitations were made obvious in the final moments of the first leg. I'm immensely impressed, though, with their determination and spirit and I wish they would have gone a lot farther. They both seem like wonderful people! :goodvibes

I was also disappointed in who went home. That is just awful that it all came down to the taxi driver. They handled it well, no griping at each other, no yelling and carrying on.

Especially when you compare it to the height difference guys. They had virtually given up when they checked in! That's no attitude to have.

Especially when you compare it to the height difference guys. They had virtually given up when they checked in! That's no attitude to have.
I didn't mind the substitute teachers last week, but I did not like how they QUIT racing and trudged to the pit stop. At that point, I was rooting for Amy & Daniel to catch up!

I felt so bad for the short guy when he was having so much trouble with the balloon animals. HOw did they know how to make those anyway?? He was soooooo frustrated.

I felt so bad for the short guy when he was having so much trouble with the balloon animals. HOw did they know how to make those anyway?? He was soooooo frustrated.

I think that, while they didn't show it, there had to have been someone off to the side demonstrating how to make the balloon art.

I felt bad for the team that got eliminated. I really don't like the substitute teachers. The Sri Lankan girls grate my nerves. I don't know who I'm rooting for yet.

I'll admit, I haven't read all the pages of this thread, but.....

WHO GOES ON THE AMAZING RACE WITH WHEELIE BACKPACKS?????

How do you possibly run to the finish line dragging a backpack over the sidewalk, down the street, oops, there's the curb, now back up over the next curb......

I mean, who does that?

(Sorry had to get that out)

I'll admit, I haven't read all the pages of this thread, but.....

How do you possibly run to the finish line dragging a backpack over the sidewalk, down the street, oops, there's the curb, now back up over the next curb......

I mean, who does that?

(Sorry had to get that out)

How did I miss this?! Who has wheelie backpacks? :confused3

The monster truckers are so bad at the AR it's comical. They're still in it despite themselves!

And the goat farmer's comment something like the gays excel at, balloon animals... that killed me. :rotfl2:

The monster truck team are definitely not the first to wheel their backpacks and if I were ever on the show, I would have to wheel my pack. :lmao: Weak and Older just like the monster team.

I guess I'm in the minority that I like the Sri Lankan twins. I think they are a hoot! In addition, they are smart racers. They chose the correct Detour with the fish and finished first. How many women would have dug right into that fish barrel and get their hair soaked without squigging out?

I like the Sri Lankan girls too, they make me laugh! I'm rooting for the long haired rockers (James Lomenzo woo hoo!) I almost died when I saw the wheelie suitcases dragged along by the monster truckers. They are asking to get beat.

I didn't mind the substitute teachers last week, but I did not like how they QUIT racing and trudged to the pit stop. At that point, I was rooting for Amy & Daniel to catch up!

I think that was one of those edits that made it look a lot closer than it really was. The shadows from the market building were much longer when the last team checked in

I think that was one of those edits that made it look a lot closer than it really was. The shadows from the market building were much longer when the last team checked in

I think I said something along the lines of "I hope it's not just editing and they are that close." And my husband ruined it by pointing out the shadows :rolleyes2

I think I said something along the lines of "I hope it's not just editing and they are that close." And my husband ruined it by pointing out the shadows :rolleyes2
Yeah, but they still RAN to the mat.

I guess I'm in the minority that I like the Sri Lankan twins. I think they are a hoot! In addition, they are smart racers. They chose the correct Detour with the fish and finished first. How many women would have dug right into that fish barrel and get their hair soaked without squigging out?
I like them too! I found them a little annoying in the first episode, but I was totally impressed and enjoyed them this week.
I was really sad about the team that went home - they were one of my favorites. I was really hoping they would get saved somehow.

I like the twins too! They call each other "Tweenie" which reminds me of when DSis and I were kids and called each other "Wonder Twins"! (I am dating myself!) The look on Phil's face when they hugged him full of slimy fish stuff was priceless! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter