Official Amazing Race 21 Thread - NO SPOILERS!

I liek the twins, too. I found them annoying last week, but I thought they were good sports this week. How many seasons have we had girls who didn't want to get messy and made their partner do the grosser stuff? Those girls were right in there, chopping ice and handling fish.

I was sorry to see the team that went home, but it makes me feel a little better about last week's race to the mat. Turns out, it didn't matter.

The thing aboutthose rolling suitcases--they have a lot more weight, due to the wheels and handles. So, it might come in handy at times, but also gives you less space and more weight. Not to mention, a lot fo the terrain in AR is not what you want to roll anything over. So, it might help them, but maybe not.

I've been watching this show for years and I've never seen the wheelies before the Monster Truckers. All I can think of is, what if the pit stop is on a beach (sand) or in a field (grass)??? Those wheelies will get stuck. Sure, a lot of teams dump them and run to the pit stop but it just looks so silly to me....

I kind of like the twins too. And all that hair, in the fish barrel? New respect....

I've been watching this show for years and I've never seen the wheelies before the Monster Truckers. All I can think of is, what if the pit stop is on a beach (sand) or in a field (grass)??? Those wheelies will get stuck. Sure, a lot of teams dump them and run to the pit stop but it just looks so silly to me....

I kind of like the twins too. And all that hair, in the fish barrel? New respect....

A team is using wheelies? Do they still make them?

Didn't Kara-the "little person" use one when she raced with her twin the lawyer? I may have her name wrong. And they do make them. Especially around the start of school. College kids and little kids use them. The wheels though break really easy, just like luggage.

I like the twins too.

Was it last season, or last Fall, I saw the couple from Big Brother, (can't remember their names) got married this summer. I happened to see a little blurp go across the E news channel.

I like the twins too.

Was it last season, or last Fall, I saw the couple from Big Brother, (can't remember their names) got married this summer. I happened to see a little blurp go across the E news channel.

I think the twins came off loud the first show but they have toned down so I am cheering for them as well.

Yes Rachel and Brandon got married this summer.

Who got eliminated tonight? I DVRd it and it ran late...which I set it up to record late, but not quite late enough to catch the ending. Was looking like the sub teachers were in last place.

Who got eliminated tonight? I DVRd it and it ran late...which I set it up to record late, but not quite late enough to catch the ending. Was looking like the sub teachers were in last place.

Don't know their names but it was the two blonde girls. Not sorry to see them go.

The two teachers did both road blocks and still won. The girls were not far behind though.

Didn't Kara-the "little person" use one when she raced with her twin the lawyer? I may have her name wrong. And they do make them. Especially around the start of school. College kids and little kids use them. The wheels though break really easy, just like luggage.

Charla was the little person. She was on the race with her cousin Mirna.

I like how hard the twins work - but their constant talking does get a bit old.

I was originally hoping the teachers would be eliminated but the blondes were so "Ugly American" tonight that I wanted them gone. Seriously, how can you complain about people not speaking English when you are in Indonesia? :faint:

Did anybody else notice that it seems a couple of teams paid 2 for their pedicabs and the blondes ended up paying 50? I need to go back and watch again to verify that...

I was originally hoping the teachers would be eliminated but the blondes were so "Ugly American" tonight that I wanted them gone. Seriously, how can you complain about people not speaking English when you are in Indonesia? :faint:

I couldn't believe she said that!! If she wants to blame someone she should blame herself for not knowing any of THEIR language when she is in THEIR country!! I didn't mind seeing them go home.

I couldn't believe she said that!! If she wants to blame someone she should blame herself for not knowing any of THEIR language when she is in THEIR country!! I didn't mind seeing them go home.

I agree. That was bad. I wanted them gone at that point.

Did anybody else notice that it seems a couple of teams paid 2 for their pedicabs and the blondes ended up paying 50? I need to go back and watch again to verify that...
I thought that they paid their cab $5. I also liked how the teachers paid their cab in advance while they were racing for the pit stop instead of waiting until they stopped.

I thought that they paid their cab $5. I also liked how the teachers paid their cab in advance while they were racing for the pit stop instead of waiting until they stopped.

I thought they were giving him more money to go faster.

I was also glad the blondes left after how they treated the locals. Screaming at them like they were idiots. I understand the racers are under a huge amount of stress and there is a need for urgency and speed, but I don't think that excuses their behavior.

I was also glad the blondes left after how they treated the locals. Screaming at them like they were idiots. I understand the racers are under a huge amount of stress and there is a need for urgency and speed, but I don't think that excuses their behavior.

Not to mention they apparently told him to go to the wrong place. Why else did they wind up in the park? :confused3

I'm glad the teachers finally decided to fight during the last 5 minutes. They drive me crazy, they act like they're already defeated before the race even begins (they walk everywhere instead of run...like getting off the train.)

I'm glad the teachers finally decided to fight during the last 5 minutes. They drive me crazy, they act like they're already defeated before the race even begins (they walk everywhere instead of run...like getting off the train.)

Yeah, I don't get it. They talk about how many times they applied for the show and now they are finally on it, it appears to me they aren't giving it their all. Maybe I'm just reading them wrong or editing by AR.

I thought the same as the other poster. They were paying him ahead of time so they could make a run for it at the end without stopping.

I'll go with you both on that one, I didn't really catch what they said.

It did look to me that the driver sped up after they paid him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter