"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who has done an After Hours party at AK and the Christmas thing at MK last year, it's insanely confusing that the food treats vary that much between "after hours" and the "parties". It looks like we'll miss our MVMCP event on Thursday, but I guess I'm glad I realized we didn't get popcorn (LOL) because the event is "cheaper". I apparently oversold it to my traveling party.
Yes. It does get confusing. The after hour parties are more expensive because there are less tickets sold, more treats. MVMCP and MNNSHP are less expensive, more crow and less treats. Another Disney fan site actually has the break down and comparisons of all these events.

A few updates from my twitter feed (not my photos).

Meet Santa at Liberty Square Gazebo.
Santa_LS.jpg

Jack & Sally Meet opened at 4 p.m. - had to have wristband to get in queue. Wait showed 75 minutes at 6:13 p.m. Not signing autographs, but handing out these cards.
JandSally.jpg

Do they post wait times for rides on the app
during the party? I thought they did, but no wait times are currently showing on my app.

Lunching Pad line very long and slow, so the folks I'm watching skipped it. Snickerdoodle and Hot Chocolate at Cosmic Ray's - with a line that moved super fast (even though it looked long). Said the Snickerdoodle was soft and good & hot chocolate was good - just walked up to the counters... cookies are prepackaged. They waited for the musical popcorn bucket to front, right of castle... looks like they waited about 15 minutes.

UPDATE: Lunching Pad line shorter later. Buttercream frosted sugar cookie (prepackaged) and apple cider.

Last edited:
I just looked on the app for characters. No 7 dwarfs. No Nick and Judy. I was really hoping for a Stitch meet and greet. Kinda bummed.

I just looked on the app for characters. No 7 dwarfs. No Nick and Judy. I was really hoping for a Stitch meet and greet. Kinda bummed.
The app doesn't show Jack & Sally or Santa (update - Santa not out yet due to weather... good to note for future rainy parties), but they are there... I'm going to keep watching live streams and see what folks report back.

Last edited:
Lunching Pad line very long and slow, so the folks I'm watching skipped it. Snickerdoodle and Hot Chocolate at Cosmic Ray's - with a line that moved super fast (even though it looked long). Said the Snickerdoodle was soft and good & hot chocolate was good - just walked up to the counters... cookies are prepackaged. They waited for the musical popcorn bucket to front, right of castle... looks like they waited about 15 minutes.

UPDATE: Lunching Pad line shorter later. Buttercream frosted sugar cookie (prepackaged) and apple cider.
Was just about to write that I was afraid of much longer lines due to far less treat locations than MVMCP's of the past. Thanks for the update!

Here now. Not doing character meet and greets, but can confirm Moana is in Tiki Birds. Constant rain, but having fun. Watched reindeer wranglers in Frontierland, and did space mountain overlay.
Did a few of the free treats. Good hot chocolate and eggnog. Hoping the rain let’s up.
The first stage show in front of castle was delayed, if not cancelled.
We left.

Columbia Harbor House.... Chocolate Chip cookie and hot chocolate. Pinnochio Village Haus.... gingerbread with buttercream / hot chocolate. Both had lines that moved quickly.
So far we have hot chocolate and apple cider. No eggnog or fanta to speak of. And we have chocolate chip, gingerbread, sugar and snickerdoodle cookies. No peppermint crunch cookie at this point. Still waiting on Tortuga Tavern's offerings.

EDIT: I see we do have eggnog somewhere. Just don't know where yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter