"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI for those with allergies: For trick or treating, those without allergies were given a very large handful of candy at each treat stop. I was given 1 token to exchange for candy at the allergy station. By the end of the night, my friends each had 1 1/2 bags of candy (almost 90% was either Snickers or Starburst). When I went to exchange my tokens, they were out of Smarties and gummy bears (the only 2 things I really wanted) so I got Werthers, Starburst and Skittles. For each token, I was given ONE piece of candy. My "loot" barely covered the bottom of my bag. As an adult, this didn't bother me too much, but if I'd had a child with an allergy I can only imagine the meltdown that would've happened when getting only 1 piece of candy while their friends/siblings got handfuls. Oh, and the Werthers were coffee flavored. Glad I saw that before eating one. Bleech.

has anyone had luck with Day of tickets ?.... we had a late addition and need just one ticket for 10/13 and really praying it works out

has anyone had luck with Day of tickets ?.... we had a late addition and need just one ticket for 10/13 and really praying it works out
There's been a lot of luck recently with cancelled trips due to the hurricane. That's likely to slow down though now that we're a week out. Someone also posted a page or 2 back about how to sometimes get an extra guest or 2 added, as long as it was under 50% of your party, day of.

I'm currently (Tuesday 10/5) in line at Chamber of Commerce to get my bracelet and there are tickets available for purchase day of. Was the same this past Sunday 10/2.

My plan is to meet J&S. I'll report on how it goes.

First update. If you want to meet J&S as quickly as possible, you're better off getting in the queue outside the tapstyles. Assuming you aren't far back, say 10 or so back.

It appears they hand out bracelets before 4pm, but don't let people into the park fully. At 4pm there was a rush of people from the gates. I was 8th in line at the Chamber of Commerce to get my bracelet and they started at exactly 4pm
There has to be 100 people in front of me, maybe more.

First update. If you want to meet J&S as quickly as possible, you're better off getting in the queue outside the tapstyles. Assuming you aren't far back, say 10 or so back.

It appears they hand out bracelets before 4pm, but don't let people into the park fully. At 4pm there was a rush of people from the gates. I was 8th in line at the Chamber of Commerce to get my bracelet and they started at exactly 4pm
There has to be 100 people in front of me, maybe more.

I can confirm this is the experience that happens most parties. Also happened to us.

Just got out. They started meeting at exactly 430pm. I tried to count and it was around 75 or so people in front. Waited 40 minutes.
Handing out the party bracelets in line was such a better idea - for CMs and guests. If you dont have party tix then you would get kicked out of line.

Was in line for Aladdin and Abu, a bunch of families let me go ahead as they wanted Jasmine and Genie and they cut the the line at me, extra sucky as it was literally just me. :guilty:

Thats the last character meet for the night thankfully. Then time for rides and shows.

Last edited:
For day of tickets - I know it is a long shot- but what what is the process? Is it only the MK guest relations or any of them? Do you have to be in a park or can you do it at the guest relations outside of the park.

Thanks!

Any tips for how to fully enjoy in a sold out crowd?

4:00-7:00 Do the rides... Jungle Cruise, Pirates, Splash, BTMRR
around 6:00 eat something or continue rides like HM and 7 Dwarfs if the line is short enough

7:00-8:00 Tomorrowland for Buzz, Space, and People Mover

Why the rides you ask? Because normal visitors will be focusing on Trick or Treating and character Meet and Greets

8:30 Cadaver Dans

Stay in Frontierland for Boo to You Parade

After the Parade head over to the Hub for the fireworks

After the fireworks hit the Trick or Treat Stations and find shorter character meets as we wind down toward midnight

At midnight watch the final stage show at the castle with smaller crowds as many have left not even knowing there is a midnight show...

Slowly leave between 12:30 and 1:00 am with smaller crowds exiting

That was our plan and it worked well.

In park 6:25
Sleepy Hollow photo
Food
Stitch joined line about 7:30ish and out of line out 8:25
Little mermaid ride, 5 min wait
Store to have a look
Slipper photo
Deck of cards photo
9:37 lined up ready for 9:45pm Belle & Gaston, 9:53 finished the meet.
Wandered
Caught Fireworks, stood top middle of main street and got a good view with space.
What and where is the Slipper photo and Deck of cards photo. Sound interesting.
thanks

Question for anyone who has done the Jack and Sally meet. Is there a photopass photographer available to take photos of the meet?

Question for anyone who has done the Jack and Sally meet. Is there a photopass photographer available to take photos of the meet?

Yep

If you wanted to attempt to get day of tickets if people cancel, how do you go about that

You have to get them in person at the MK ticket/guest services. The earlier you can be there the better, sometimes they don't have any on that particular day and other days they just have a very small amount.

What exactly has the refund been for a rained out party and how has that worked? If truly a rain out, is it different from rain that cancels the parade, some rides, or other inconveniences? The weather not looking good at all for our party, and I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter