Just an FYI for those with allergies: For trick or treating, those without allergies were given a very large handful of candy at each treat stop. I was given 1 token to exchange for candy at the allergy station. By the end of the night, my friends each had 1 1/2 bags of candy (almost 90% was either Snickers or Starburst). When I went to exchange my tokens, they were out of Smarties and gummy bears (the only 2 things I really wanted) so I got Werthers, Starburst and Skittles. For each token, I was given ONE piece of candy. My "loot" barely covered the bottom of my bag. As an adult, this didn't bother me too much, but if I'd had a child with an allergy I can only imagine the meltdown that would've happened when getting only 1 piece of candy while their friends/siblings got handfuls. Oh, and the Werthers were coffee flavored. Glad I saw that before eating one. Bleech.