Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

We booked this morning for September 5, one of the new Sunday dates that were added. It has the same schedule as the August dates, 9:30 pm to 12:30 am.

I am reading the details correctly that we still can enter at 7 pm? I just wanted to clarify that entry on the days of the later start time also weren't adjusted accordingly (ie 7:30).

We booked this morning for September 5, one of the new Sunday dates that were added. It has the same schedule as the August dates, 9:30 pm to 12:30 am.

I am reading the details correctly that we still can enter at 7 pm? I just wanted to clarify that entry on the days of the later start time also weren't adjusted accordingly (ie 7:30).

Yep! So basically, 7pm-12am :-)

Can't wait!

Has anyone successfully grabbed a ticket from Ireland? Or even the UK?

Can't seem to pay for the ticket on the website.

The UK/Ireland site lists the event on the "Special Events and Tours" page, but it's the only event listed that isn't clickable. So you literally can't progress further.

From using the link the US has, it does redirect to a correct link for UK and Ireland. From here, I can select a ticket and add it to the cart. I can enter the cart, but I can't checkout. It just responds with a 404 error - an image of Stitch comes up with "Someone Ate the Page".

If I go to the UK + Ireland info page about the Boo Bash, there is an Irish freephone number to ring. Except the number doesn't connect to anything. I get an automated American voice saying "We're sorry the number cannot be completed as dialed" - I guess the Irish number is trying to connect to a US number but the connection is failing.

Been trying for a few hours now, and it's frustrating.

Has anyone successfully grabbed a ticket from Ireland? Or even the UK?

Can't seem to pay for the ticket on the website.

The UK/Ireland site lists the event on the "Special Events and Tours" page, but it's the only event listed that isn't clickable. So you literally can't progress further.

From using the link the US has, it does redirect to a correct link for UK and Ireland. From here, I can select a ticket and add it to the cart. I can enter the cart, but I can't checkout. It just responds with a 404 error - an image of Stitch comes up with "Someone Ate the Page".

If I go to the UK + Ireland info page about the Boo Bash, there is an Irish freephone number to ring. Except the number doesn't connect to anything. I get an automated American voice saying "We're sorry the number cannot be completed as dialed" - I guess the Irish number is trying to connect to a US number but the connection is failing.

Been trying for a few hours now, and it's frustrating.

I've been having problems with the Canadian site, once I changed it to English(US), it worked fine. Maybe try changing it to the US site.

I'm having the same issue in the UK, been refreshing and trying for hours just keep getting the ate the page screen. I did find a phone number for the UK but it said the wait time was over 60mins which as I'm working right now (whilst sneaking online to buy these tickets) I can't stay on the phone that long, so frustrating.

wait people are mentioning hard tickets. When I purchased last week, I linked to MDE and they showed up no problem. Are we supposed to be getting hard tickets as well?

wait people are mentioning hard tickets. When I purchased last week, I linked to MDE and they showed up no problem. Are we supposed to be getting hard tickets as well?

When I bought my tickets last week the CM asked if I wanted them mailed to me or pick up at will call. I asked them to mail them to me. So I guess we had an option. Or at least that is what I was told.

When I bought my tickets last week the CM asked if I wanted them mailed to me or pick up at will call. I asked them to mail them to me. So I guess we had an option. Or at least that is what I was told.
I was not asked that...should I be calling back? I have a confirmation number and it shows up both in the app and online under MDE

Seems link not all the CMs are offering up shipping. Mine only mentioned to pick up at will call or link to MDE. My impression from the CM is as long as they're linked you should be ok?
I think I am going to wait until later in the week for the rush to die down to call back as I have the extension of my CM. I just wonder why this wasnt a known thing.

And watch my luck the hard tickets will show up in the mail today unbeknownst to me 😂

I've been having problems with the Canadian site, once I changed it to English(US), it worked fine. Maybe try changing it to the US site.

Thanks for for the advice! That did the trick!

Well. It took some messing around to stop the US site redirecting to the UK/Ireland site. Had to use a VPN, and even then I needed to delete all my go.com and disney cookies.

But once on in the US site, it was a breeze. Just left it as email delivery (i.e. tied to magic band), instead of worrying about cross-atlantic delivery. Barely took a minute to purchase.

Can't even believe how cheap the flights were for this! I'm excited about this trip now! I hope Boo Bash is really cool...

There are so many affordable flights for my October dates but none of the times fit with our daughter staying in school on our departure day. >:(

It’s so weird that some people got hard tickets and others didn’t. When I got my tickets last night, the CM gave me the confirmation number to link and I also received an email with the number. 🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter