Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

So while speaking with CM I did express my concern that the obvious demand for Boo Bash tickets might increase event capacity in comparison to the After Hours events that I’ve attended over past few years. She really seemed knowledgeable and assured me that the Boo Bash really is lower capacity and that the rush in purchasing tickets that we are seeing right now is a result of pent up demand with so many anxious to attend a special event after so long and worried about dates selling out.
I was assured the same thing about capacity yesterday. The cast member stressed it would be like an after hours event.

I booked Boo Bash , linked the reservation the CM gave me over the phone and linked each pass to a member on my Hotel RSVP in MDE.. Yet I do not see them anywhere in MyDisneyExperience.. Where should I be looking?
TIA

I booked Boo Bash , linked the reservation the CM gave me over the phone and linked each pass to a member on my Hotel RSVP in MDE.. Yet I do not see them anywhere in MyDisneyExperience.. Where should I be looking?
TIA
I did that yesterday and couldn't see them after I linked them, but today I can see them on the app under tix and passes. So I'd give it 24 hrs.

You're looking in the right place, this is a widespread issue that nearly everyone is getting. Just be patient and eventually it should show up, if not your tickets will still be available when you tap in.

So do you have to activate them at will call or are they activated on your magic band if linked on MDE.
He implied I had to get them activated at will call. Though I was able to link the tickets in My Disney Experience and can see them, so I'm not sure.

I got through at 659. Got to work at 750 and phone service went out. I'm in tears and cranky. Should have called out. 😔
I got them! I got them!! The phone went out after I got the confirmation. I needed to check on magic express but that could wait for another day lol. I've never been so happy to see a 500 charge on my credit card lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210609-125530_Call.jpg
    Screenshot_20210609-125530_Call.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 23
The only spot I see is for linking a dining reservation, it wouldn't be that spot would it?
From the My Plans, Reservations and Tickets, Click on the blue circle at the top that says Park Tickets, the click on Link Tickets. Enter the confirmation number where it asks for the ID Number. The should bring up all of your tickets and let you chose who you want them assigned to. The CM told me to make sure that child tickets are assigned to kids and not people over 9 or you will likely have issues when you get to the party. I was able to link the tickets at the end of my phone call but the assigned tickets took a day to show up as assigned in MDE.

For those of you who called the AP number how did you navigate the prompts. I keep ending up in the wrong place and I have to start all over. When I asked for events it couldn’t find the boo bash. Any help would be appreciated.

After two hours plus on hold, Wendall the awesome Cast Member was able to acquire our tickets! now i need a nap! Keep holding on those still on hold-you got this! (and i used the number sent in the email to resort guests the 4240).

Also he did mention it was an after hours event. So interpret that as you will.

So we are a family of six and purchased 6 tickets for 8/10… when linking them on MDE I noticed that all 6 tickets are marked 10+ even though we have one kid who is 9. I know all the tickets were priced the same but I’m just wondering why the CM didn’t give us one 3-9 ticket. Is this going to cause an issue at the gate?

For those of you who called the AP number how did you navigate the prompts. I keep ending up in the wrong place and I have to start all over. When I asked for events it couldn’t find the boo bash. Any help would be appreciated.
I called the 4240 number and hit 3 for Annual Pass holder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter