Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

May I ask why you arrived at 8:25 instead of 6:30 pm? Aren't Boo Bash guests allowed in at 7 pm. With PP attraction, was that the posted wait time on display or app? Thanks for posting your review it was very helpful.
Yes, Boo Bash guests are able to enter park at 7:00 pm. and I have an AP and could have entered earlier it was my choice to arrive at 8:25. The 25 min wait time was posted on display and I asked someone coming out the exit how long they waited and the line of people was really long when I was there.

Yes, Boo Bash guests are able to enter park at 7:00 pm. and I have an AP and could have entered earlier it was my choice to arrive at 8:25. The 25 min wait time was posted on display and I asked someone coming out the exit how long they waited and the line of people was really long when I was there.

Thank you so much. Sorry to hear your night was a bust, this will be our first time attending and your post along with others have been so helpful.

Is the pool of "day of" tickets the same, no matter which GS you go to? Are there any that seem to be less crowded (?Disney Springs seems to have some positive comments about shorter lines compared to parks)? We had Boo Bash tickets for 10/10 but then had a family event come up so changed to Labor Day weekend. Then, COVID numbers were terrible, so I cancelled all of that trip. Now we may try to go again on 10/10 but all sold out of course for some time. So if we try to go, I am just wondering which GS has the shortest lines? I will be in Orlando a few days ahead of the trip for a work conference, so I could possibly head over to DS the day or so before to try to get tickets.
I can't give a certain answer to the pool of tickets - based on my interaction, it seemed as though the pool was the same (the DAK CM asked another CM if they were clicking into the right thing and if something else they did would work, and so it seemed to be something to which she had access but wasn't the normal screens she used). I chose DAK simply because that was my day to go there and it seemed as though all places had the same options. I could see DS being less crowded. Another DAK pro was that it opened earlier than other places and that felt better to me. I was literally the first person at DAK that morning - in part because I had experienced not getting an ECV the day before and without an ECV, I couldn't have done DAK. So, between that and wanting to get these tickets, I had some motivation to get over there early. I'll also note that at that theme park - and I suspect others - you can't enter to get to GS before they let others in. DS would likely give you some slight ease there - though I'm not sure what time their GS opens.

There are a lot of reports that people are able to buy tickets in person, even for sold out nights. I bought tickets at Epcot Guest Services on 09/16 for the 09/17 party. You can go to any ticket window/guest services, even Disney Springs. You won't know until you try though, so I would also have backup plans.
Was it more money in person? Thanks!

Hi y’all!! Was wondering what experience you’ve had with the boo bash tickets? We decided to visit family for a wkend and would love to surprise the kids.

I had a great time! Basically every ride was a walk on. I think I waited 5 minutes for Peter Pan 15 for 7 Dwarfs, but everything else was only 1 or 2 vehicles. The free ice cream and drinks are nice to have when you're walking around, and I ended up visiting most of the candy spots even though I didn't think I would. We saw a few of the Boo Bash exclusive cavalcades, so even though the characters didn't have meet and greets you could still see Jack, Sally, and all the other characters in their Halloween outfits.

I had a great time! Basically every ride was a walk on. I think I waited 5 minutes for Peter Pan 15 for 7 Dwarfs, but everything else was only 1 or 2 vehicles. The free ice cream and drinks are nice to have when you're walking around, and I ended up visiting most of the candy spots even though I didn't think I would. We saw a few of the Boo Bash exclusive cavalcades, so even though the characters didn't have meet and greets you could still see Jack, Sally, and all the other characters in their Halloween outfits.

What date did you attend?

The conference I was attending at the end of October got cancelled / changed to "virtual only" so my trip to WDW is also cancelled. :( Going to have to get on the phone with Guest Services and spin the wheel of getting a refund vs a credit for my Boo Bash ticket. If anyone's looking to go 10/26, there will at least be one ticket available...

Hello all. Planning a Christmas party but wanted to ask here- had anyone entered at 7pm with the goal to watch the regular fireworks before starting your boo bash plans? I am hoping to watch enchantment on my part day.

Regular fireworks look to be at 8pm. Usually I would be the steak out a spot two hours before person.. if I enter at 7 will I have time to grab food (I'll mobile order earlier) and find a decent spot?

The conference I was attending at the end of October got cancelled / changed to "virtual only" so my trip to WDW is also cancelled. :( Going to have to get on the phone with Guest Services and spin the wheel of getting a refund vs a credit for my Boo Bash ticket. If anyone's looking to go 10/26, there will at least be one ticket available...

I was told on phone no refunds and that I could only wait and get a credit toward a new ticket or special event. When I did finally arrive in Disney I went to DS and they gave me a Disney gift card for amount of Boo Bash tix which was fine with me.

Hello all. Planning a Christmas party but wanted to ask here- had anyone entered at 7pm with the goal to watch the regular fireworks before starting your boo bash plans? I am hoping to watch enchantment on my part day.

Regular fireworks look to be at 8pm. Usually I would be the steak out a spot two hours before person.. if I enter at 7 will I have time to grab food (I'll mobile order earlier) and find a decent spot?
I did this. Crowds were already super full/stressful (fireworks were scheduled for 8:15). Found a moderately good spot for 3 on the far right side, near the walk-way to Fantasyland. Given my own views of Covid, I felt better sacrificing view of the show to avoid being too far into a crowd (mostly folks were not wearing masks and no one was distanced). I looked over and it was very anxiety-raising for me.

Have Boo Bash day of tickets still been available? Trying to go Oct 22nd.

There are usually a few the day of, only at Magic Kingdom guest services.

Just wanted to mention you can buy them at any ticket booth/guest services including Disney Springs. You can also buy them in person for upcoming dates, not just the day of (if available).

I bought tickets to the 09/17 Boo Bash at the Epcot International Gateway the day before (09/16).

Have fun if you get tix! And even if you don't Lol

Just wanted to mention you can buy them at any ticket booth/guest services including Disney Springs. You can also buy them in person for upcoming dates, not just the day of (if available).

I bought tickets to the 09/17 Boo Bash at the Epcot International Gateway the day before (09/16).

Have fun if you get tix! And even if you don't Lol

Good to know! I haven't heard of people buying them at other guest services.

There are usually a few the day of, only at Magic Kingdom guest services.
Not only at MK guest services. I'm not sure what made you type that, especially since several people in this thread (myself included) have posted direct experiences of purchasing day-of tickets NOT at MK GS (I'm feeling particularly frustrated when it seems people post things that they don't have direct experience with - I've been trying to hold off on my own or at least be clear when it's something I've experienced but may not be universally true).

Not only at MK guest services. I'm not sure what made you type that, especially since several people in this thread (myself included) have posted direct experiences of purchasing day-of tickets NOT at MK GS (I'm feeling particularly frustrated when it seems people post things that they don't have direct experience with - I've been trying to hold off on my own or at least be clear when it's something I've experienced but may not be universally true).

Seems unnecessary but fine, I already acknowledged that right in the post right above yours. Not sure what made you so miserable.

Seems unnecessary but fine, I already acknowledged that right in the post right above yours. Not sure what made you so miserable.
I hadn't seen your previous post. Sorry. FWIW, I don't feel miserable (again with stating things that aren't true nor your experience...) but I also really don't comprehend why someone would post inaccurate factual/concrete information (like, an opinion is one thing or even "in my experience, I could only purchase at MK" but your information was wrong and posted with such certainty, lol!). So, yeah, like, I'm curious - why? Had you been told that (in which case it might be useful to state that) or had you just assumed it, or what?

ETA - maybe you think I'm miserable because I directly but - I think - not rudely asked you to be accountable for something you did. That doesn't make me miserable though I could see feeling discomfort in that experience. If being asked why you posted info that wasn't factual or accurate and countered people's direct experiences felt uncomfortable - maybe just think about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter