Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Hello! Just wondering what everyone's plans are for the day if going to Boo Bash at night. I am thinking we should take it easy and relax and get to MK around 4:30-5 (using a park ticket), have an early dinner, and then enjoy the bash. We are also thinking about Disney Springs, Blizzard Beach, or another park in the morning, then hotel and nap before heading to MK. Our bedtime is usually 9pm, due to very early hours at work, so I am a little concerned if we do too much, we will be too tired to enjoy the bash.
The day of the Boo Bash (no tickets into the parks) is our first day to the World( dates are Oct.22-30).We fly in at 10:30 check in at the Yacht Club have lunch at Whispering Canyon go back to the resort hopefully room is ready, go swimming take a nap, then get up and go to MK around 7/8:00 ,then help close down the park! Plus eat all the Mickey bars and ice cream sandwiches!

Hello! Just wondering what everyone's plans are for the day if going to Boo Bash at night. I am thinking we should take it easy and relax and get to MK around 4:30-5 (using a park ticket), have an early dinner, and then enjoy the bash. We are also thinking about Disney Springs, Blizzard Beach, or another park in the morning, then hotel and nap before heading to MK. Our bedtime is usually 9pm, due to very early hours at work, so I am a little concerned if we do too much, we will be too tired to enjoy the bash.
I'm still trying to figure this out. We currently have park reservations for MK that day and were planning on heading back to the resort in the afternoon for a nap/swim before returning for the event at night. Since we don't have any AK days planned for this trip, I'm now thinking we might change the park reservation and do a half-day there instead before returning to the resort to rest.

We're doing Hollywood Studios that morning but only the Toy Story Land and a few more rides. Will probably go back to the hotel to swim and relax a bit. We have Ohana reservations at 8 PM. After that DD13 and I will either monorail or boat over to MK for Boo Bash.

We actually plan to do MK in the morning/early afternoon on our Boo Bash day.

It's our only time we will be at MK just the two of us before other people coming on trip start arriving later that day, so we are going to just enjoy it. Walking around, snacking, shopping, going on the people mover....no pressure since we will be back for party later! (and another entire day later in trip)

Then we will go back to hotel mid-afternoon, relax, wait for my brother to arrive and then we'll all head to party around 5 or 6.

Last edited:

Got a whirlwind halloween weekend in the works

We're also entering Boo Bash same day of our arrival; fly in early afternoon 9/17, check into Pop Century, grab a bite, then head to MK to get in at 7pm.

9/18 Check outta PC, head to HS for the day, and move over to Universal Resort that night. 9/19 Do Universal parks during day, then HHN at night. 9/20 Hit up Universal parks til we head to airport!

We fly in of Friday late and will be at universal. Saturday doing a daytime 6 house tour and then HHN that night. Sunday we will transfer to WL at Disney and hang at the resort swimming and maybe go over to GF to go to Basin. Plan to get to Boo Bash in time to enter at 7. Then we will just play it by eye because we want to see the fireworks. Like many others our next day is Epcot and then our last day is MK to get some senior photos taken with Capture your moment. Fly out on Wednesday morning. We had to add a night because southwest decided to not have a late Tuesday flight at this time sadly

Our Boo-Bash day is the day we move from the Riviera to AKV. I am hoping to sleep in, book a late breakfast at Topolino's and then simply enjoy the resort. We will Uber over to AKV at some point in the afternoon, order groceries from AmazonPrimeNow, and then enjoy Jambo House and get settled into our 1BR. I'm hoping that Jiko or Boma will be open, but if not, we may head over to the MK area early and grab dinner at Geyser Point before the party.

We're planning to have some pool time that day at the Poly. Then we'll probably go to Disney Springs and eat a late lunch/early dinner at the Polite Pig before heading back to the Poly to get ready and then take a boat over to the MK for Boo Bash at 7pm.

Last edited:

We’re going on 10/12 and doing exactly what we did for MNSSHP a couple years back, when we also stayed at the Poly. Just having a chill day at the resort and booking a patio at the Oasis pool all day, shower and change into our costumes around 6:30 and then head into MK at 7 for the event. We have such a long trip that we really want to slow down and relax and enjoy the resort rather than cramming parks in the whole time.

I’m going on a solo 4 day trip and my boo bash is august 27. I plan on rope dropping AK and staying most of the day there. Will probably go back to ASMovies around 4 for a nap then head out to boo bash around 7:00! So happy to see all the excitement on this thread. When tickets went on sale this thread turned very negative, but glad to see people are getting excited!!

We are having breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe, then attending Sangria University at Coronado Springs in the afternoon.

I plan to go to DAK the morning of Boo Bash, have lunch at either Yak & Yeti or Sanaa, then relax at the resort for a while. The next morning, I plan to get a later start and go to DS for a little shopping and brunch. I plan to return to MK that evening.

I plan to go to DAK the morning of Boo Bash, have lunch at either Yak & Yeti or Sanaa, then relax at the resort for a while. The next morning, I plan to get a later start and go to DS for a little shopping and brunch. I plan to return to MK that evening.
This is what I've been thinking - although I'm also considering a nice breakfast somewhere, Epcot @ 11 and then heading over via monorail around 6:45. While AK made sense at first given when it closed, etc (originally at 5 - so I planned to have dinner at a resort near MK); as I think about it, there's more I want to do at AK that will take more time and Epcot (for me on this trip) is mostly F&W.

We fly in Friday night. Saturday night we have an RIP tour booked for HHN at Universal. Sunday night is Boo Bash. Monday is recovery at Discovery Cove and then fly home Monday night! We have Universal AP this year and had no plans on doing Disney until I realized Boo Bash was avail on Sunday 9/19. We are so excited!

We fly in Friday night 9/18. Saturday night we have an RIP tour booked for HHN at Universal. Sunday night is Boo Bash. Monday is recovery at Discovery Cove and then fly home Monday night! We have Universal AP this year and had no plans on doing Disney until I realized Boo Bash was avail on Sunday 9/19. We are so excited!

We’re planning to do Epcot the day of our Boo Bash since they open late. Do some rides and then head to Trader Sam’s before MK.

The next day we’re going back to Epcot specifically for F&W so we can sleep in and just relax at WS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!