"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think usually the parties right around Halloween sell out, so just pick whatever day works best for you. I , wouldn't let that scare you off of actual Halloween, that just means you need to buy your ticket sooner rather than later since Halloween can be one of the first days to sell out.
I think I'll probably go with Halloween, just because the timing may not work out again for a while for me to be there on actual Halloween! And since I'll be solo and I've done the party before, the crowds will be easier to deal with.

I keep saying that soon they will call it the Mickey's Not So Scary Summer Party

Mickey’s Not So Scary Party, and it will be year round. Do I have to say this is a joke so it doesn’t turn into a rumor?

I'm excited for those early August dates. I'm going to wait and see if the have DAH at MK my week..if so I will probably have to pick one. Not sure if I can get hubby on board with 2, especially since he doesn't want any 😉

So apparently they have announced the first party date for Aug 13th (people are saying its confirmed), but I dont see anything on disney world.com or disney parks blog. Any official word out?

I'm confused as well, since there are no August times posted on Disney yet? Waiting for the October party dates, myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter