• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

They are not any ride FPs. They are the same rides I had FPs for. I can use them on the same day I had them for. The only difference is that they are not confined to 9-10, 10-11 and 11-12 like I had scheduled. I could use them all at 10 for example. 7D was one of the 3.
Oh okay that makes sense.

I found some old spooky looking frames and they creep people out all the time.

I want the one where you disappear that you can do at Tower of Terror.

You know, im wondering if those shirts are the official MNSSHP Logo shirts or not, could they be just general halloween merch or is that this years signature shirt?

I wish Disneyland was going like Disney World and starting the Halloween stuff early also. I would love to be going on Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy on Friday. Everyone going to the party on Friday is going to have a great time and just remember to be patient with things because things are known to go wrong on the first party. Have fun everyone.

Oh - I guess I misunderstood that. Thanks for clarifying!

I wasnt sure either ;) I assumed since she was worried of them selling out that was the reason why I said it. I hope I didn't come off brash, bc totally unintended if so.

Why does the number of parties in the week matter?
There are 3 parties the week we are going. I would like to attend 2. We currently have tickets purchased for one. Was wondering if i can charge the purchase of the other party to our wrist bands once we are at Disney?

Now I am upset. I was just informed that my nephew and wife probably wont be able to go to Disney with me after I have bought their tickets to the party. So now I have 2 tickets to the Sept 25 party I cant use unless someone wants to buy them from me - I got them on AP discount. ARGH!!!!

Now I am upset. I was just informed that my nephew and wife probably wont be able to go to Disney with me after I have bought their tickets to the party. So now I have 2 tickets to the Sept 25 party I cant use unless someone wants to buy them from me - I got them on AP discount. ARGH!!!!
I might take them. Can you give me a day to think about it. I am still trying to figure out if I want to go that Sunday or Tuesday

I might take them. Can you give me a day to think about it. I am still trying to figure out if I want to go that Sunday or Tuesday
They are rethinking their plans to so keep in touch with me and when I find out, I can let you know. I should know in a few days

Those are the Halloween themed bands that anyone can buy online. Those two bands are the Haunted Mansion one and the one that has Drac Mickey on one side/and the picture that will be on the souvenir cup/popcorn bucket on the other. Sorry I don't know how to post pictures on here. These are called Limited Release and have no special effects or sounds.

There will also be a MNSHHP Limited Edition band released soon that will only be available at the parties. That one, like the other LE ones, typically has a feature that gives you different lights and sounds at the touch points at the gates and fast passes (not always guaranteed to work at every touch point though).
Do they still have special effects after Halloween time? I kind of regret not getting one last year.

Do they still have special effects after Halloween time? I kind of regret not getting one last year.

They're supposed to for the life of the band at "select" touch points. Of course Disney doesn't guarantee it but they should work randomly in certain places. There's a magic band collectors site that I think tells at least some of the spots if I recall. It also has links to YouTube videos that plays a quick 10-15 sec video of each bands turnstile colors and individual sounds. Some videos are hard to hear though.

My favorite ones are the 2014 and 2016 MNSHHP bands.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter