"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here now, got to the front gate at 6:45 and they let us right in. Of course they first handed me a “child under 3” lanyard and I had to debate with them to get a proper badge for a woman of my age :teeth:. Side crowd gate was not open yet when we arrived. Very sad to see Carousel of Progress closed; they were letting people off but no new people on. Did the Peoplemover and then used “faux fast pass” to get right on Buzz and Space Mountain. Didn’t get to stop in Trader Sam’s because dinner ran a little late, but they’re open until 1 AM and the night is still young...

Would people mover be a waste of time if we have a full day at mk after doing dah? I’m wondering which rides would be best to skip. Right now I’m thinking Jungle cruise, Astro orbiters, people mover, country bears, tiki room. We have a FP for haunted mansion and one for splash before dah so I probably won’t do those during dah.

Snack cart in Liberty Square has 5 people in line at 8:54. We’re headed to see talking Mickey. Waste of time to me but the kids didn’t get to see him yet this trip and we head home tomorrow. Plus DS lost his storm trooper figurine and so we have to head to Lost and Found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!