"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, they really need to resolve the FP situation - it's putting a damper on looking forward to this event. Interested in seeing how it goes tonight! Wondering if a Sat will be more crowded than Thursday and what that will feel like.

I suppose it is not a big deal since we should be able to ride everything we have FP for with minimal waits during the actual event, BUT it bothers me that the system allows you to book FP with these tix, only to be told right before you leave for your trip, “JK you’re about to lose another day’s FP if you try to keep these other FP we let you to book!” I have to replan things a week out now. Just don’t give the ability to book FP with them in the first place, if that’s the official stance?

I do think that if we were only doing DAH and didn’t have other park day tickets, we’d be able to use FP between 7-10 on DAH night, since there would nothing else to cancel.

I suppose it is not a big deal since we should be able to ride everything we have FP for with minimal waits during the actual event, BUT it bothers me that the system allows you to book FP with these tix, only to be told right before you leave for your trip, “JK you’re about to lose another day’s FP if you try to keep these other FP we let you to book!” I have to replan things a week out now. Just don’t give the ability to book FP with them in the first place, if that’s the official stance?

I do think that if we were only doing DAH and didn’t have other park day tickets, we’d be able to use FP between 7-10 on DAH night, since there would nothing else to cancel.
That’s frustrating. Maybe try calling Disney IT. I’m going 7/21, FP+ are booked, and I haven’t received an email. I’m keeping my eyes open just in case.

That’s frustrating. Maybe try calling Disney IT. I’m going 7/21, FP+ are booked, and I haven’t received an email. I’m keeping my eyes open just in case.
Definitely keep a look out. I thought we were in the clear and got the email exactly one week before the event date.

We are getting ready to head over for tonight’s event ! We went to Animal kingdom today but came back and napped all afternoon. I will report back tonight ! Lmk if anyone has any questions !
Have a great time! Hoping they start letting in closer to 6:00 :) It's not a sold out night so it shouldn't be as busy as those sold out nights this winter. Don't be discouraged if you see crowds ! It really does clear out once the event starts!

It seems we're ALWAYS curious what time you're able to get in (or pick up your lanyard, and where). Have fun!

Glad to see everyone enjoying this event We deiced to do the MNSSHP again and just do the rides. I feel everything was pretty much a walk on last year. Plus we can do the hallowishes desert party and the tickets for the same price as just tickets to DAH.

Just got our tickets for 7/21, we are so excited! It's our only park day, as we are coming back from a beach vacation and it sounded too fun to pass up. Does anyone know what other kind of frozen treats you can get besides ice cream, my son can't eat that.

Just got our tickets for 7/21, we are so excited! It's our only park day, as we are coming back from a beach vacation and it sounded too fun to pass up. Does anyone know what other kind of frozen treats you can get besides ice cream, my son can't eat that.
The Olaf bar is really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter