Official 2017 D23 Expo Thread

There's absolutely no way the skyway isn't air conditioned...like none. They'll have to figure it out somehow

Never say never. Can't recall for sure, but aren't the Friendship boats non-air conditioned? I know the windows open up to get some airflow, but I recall those typically being nice and toasty mid-summer...

Never say never. Can't recall for sure, but aren't the Friendship boats non-air conditioned? I know the windows open up to get some airflow, but I recall those typically being nice and toasty mid-summer...

They were nice and toasty in mid December. Even if it's cool outside, if it's sunny they will heat up. I walked everywhere the rest of the trip after one ride.

I've been wondering about this as an option for the gondolas though. They have these little vent units you hang over your car window that blows outside air in and pulls hot air out. Supposedly it works even better than putting those shades over your windshield. I could see something like that being installed and keeping them bearable. But I really hope they decide to go full A/C.

Actually, they have several small AC units on the roof, but wholly inadequate. I don't know whether they even work anymore. The windows used to open, but they sealed them.

It bombed last year...don't know how they did this time...

But what gets me is this: three things identified as a STRAIGHT con game:

1. Villains soirée
2. After hours magic
3. Cabanas

...bombed...got caught in bed with poochie...

And YET we get pro disney, false laise faire defenses for them still.

Club villain is worth its extra price even Pete agreed

They were nice and toasty in mid December. Even if it's cool outside, if it's sunny they will heat up. I walked everywhere the rest of the trip after one ride.

I'll on occasion (mistakenly) get on one and regret it from cast off...they're only useful in perfect, temperate weather...which happens about 6 days a year in central Florida

I hope they can find a different way to incorporate old hollywood classics!
I guess I know what people mean by "Old Hollywood". But, are we forgetting that Mickey Mouse falls within the "Old Hollywood" umbrella? In addition to that, the current representation of Mickey is very close to the 1930s version of Mickey Mouse. So, it fits the theme/time period as well. Of course, the Great Movie Ride is a classic; BUT, it's an outdated classic that is not very popular and I'm very very excited to see Mickey in his own attraction (FINALLY!)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter