Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Booked! This has been the most exciting part of planning so far!

Dates: 31st October / 2 adults (me and my mum) / Self - (tentatively - Anna) DM - no costume /

Yeah!! Bought our tix to day. This will be our 3rd time to MNSSHP. Love, love it!!

4 Disney Adults and one kiddo (Me, DH, DS19, DS17, DD17 & DD8)
Me & DH- Burt & Mary
DS19- Halloween-wear
DS17 & DD 17- Jasmine & Aladin
DD8- 70s Go-Go Dancer

We will probably just grab QS dinner wherever.

Yeah!! Bought our tix to day. This will be our 3rd time to MNSSHP. Love, love it!!

Me & DH- Burt & Mary
DS19- Halloween-wear
DD8- 70s Go-Go Dancer

Which date? Lol

Friday, October 25th
Me & DH- Burt & Mary
DS19- Halloween-wear
DD8- 70s Go-Go Dancer

Which date? Lol

Opps! Friday, October 25th :charac2:

We are going October 4th. 3 Adults and 1 child (7). It will be our first MNSSHP, but we did the MHP in 2013.

Def Oct 12th for us and possibly Oct 15th as well. Both times will be 4 adults and 4 kids. I'm going to try and get us all in for Pirate's League on the 15th so we can all be pirates for the party. The 15th will be no costume if we go. I'm currently planning on lunch at CP for the 12th. I don't want to waste party time with an ADR!

This will be our 5th MNSSHP and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Def Oct 12th for us and possibly Oct 15th as well. Both times will be 4 adults and 4 kids. I'm going to try and get us all in for Pirate's League on the 15th so we can all be pirates for the party. The 15th will be no costume if we go. I'm currently planning on lunch at CP for the 12th. I don't want to waste party time with an ADR!

This will be our 5th MNSSHP and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
Did you mean the 12th would be pirates?

Just booked October 25th! This will be the 6th MNSSHP for my DH and me. I will probably be Minnie Mouse and my DH will be "Dr. Goofy". We usually book a birthday dinner for my husband at MK prior to the party but as Liberty Tree Tavern (his favorite) is closed for renovation, we're just not sure where we will book an ADR.

Purchased our tickets for 2 adults for September 20th! This is our first MNSSHP and we are so excited!

I think I'm going to "Disney Bound" and wear a polka dot red skirt with a black t shirt and buy some Minnie ears. DD is also going to be Minnie so maybe my mom should just be the same.

This feels so exciting!! :)
Just want to double check that your mom is no longer going with you. Is that correct?

The list is current! PLEASE check your line(s) for accuracy. I wrote everything from the last update on paper to make it faster for me to add people to the list, so there is a good chance I missed someone or screwed something up along the way. Just let me know if I need to correct anything. :)

And for my own info, we are going to the Oct 15th party. We will be going as the 4th of July Carousel of Progress family. Though, DD will be the mom and I will be the daughter. Lol

Just got tickets for 10/22 party 2 adults/1child all going as pirates.....First time going DD5 is crazy for anything Halloween should be great.

We're going on Halloween! 2 adults 2 kids :) no idea on costumes except I'm sure DD will be a princess unless she changes it up and wears her Madeline Hatter costume from this past year.

One question - the only time I've been there has been the end of Sept so short sleeve costumes were a must. Going on Halloween is it normally cooler? Wondering for DS as it seems most boy costumes are long sleeves

How many people in your party? Will you be dressing up?[/QUOTE

Party of 4. 2 adults 2 boys
Boy will dress as the Cheshire Cat and Dipper from gravity falls. Hubby and I will probably just wear minnie and Mickey colors and ears. Not sure yet on that.

We are going on October 12th. 1A\3C. I will be Mrs. Incredible (with a closer to Mr. Incredible build ) my kiddos dd12: Violet, dd8: Dash, ds2: Jack Jack. We'll be doing QS that night.

We're going on Halloween! 2 adults 2 kids :) no idea on costumes except I'm sure DD will be a princess unless she changes it up and wears her Madeline Hatter costume from this past year.

One question - the only time I've been there has been the end of Sept so short sleeve costumes were a must. Going on Halloween is it normally cooler? Wondering for DS as it seems most boy costumes are long sleeves
It can be hot or cold. Most kids don't seem to care too much because they are distracted, but one tip is to do indoor things like the dance party in Frontierland and the Monster's Inc show, as well as indoor meet and greets, until the sun goes down. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter