Official 2015 Disneyland Half Marathon Thread.

It looks like you can add it by going to your Active.com account, you should have a link in the confirmation email.
Unless you are like me and don't have access to your own active.com account because they be technologically challenged.

Scratch that... I just saw this posted elsewhere.

Direct Signup Link for the Party and other stuff.

Yikes - I wish I had seen the link. I'm in for DDD but was sold out before I could get DH in, so it's the half for him!

Wow, I thought it was going to me alot tougher to sign up. Looking forward to this. Coast to coast here I come

36 minutes - that is insane.

So thankful I have a job where I could take the time right at 12PM ET to register!

Got in for Dumbo, I registered via my phone and my brother on the computer right at 9 - that was crazy insane! Running it will be much easier than registering! However he messed up & signed up for the active advantage on accident so now on hold to get that canceled, hope no one else screwed up on that.

Got in for Dumbo, I registered via my phone and my brother on the computer right at 9 - that was crazy insane! Running it will be much easier than registering! However he messed up & signed up for the active advantage on accident so now on hold to get that canceled, hope no one else screwed up on that.
Easy to do. It's so frantic trying to enter everything in and click through the screens quickly. I hope he can get it canceled!
Thank you so much for this! It saved me since I could not get into rundisney!
Woohoo!! Glad it worked for you! :)

Congrats everyone who got in! We are very lucky to have wonderful people here sharing the links etc - with races selling out in half an hour, it really can make all the difference. Now let the planning (and training) begin!

Wow! The 5k and kids races are sold out too! I guess that makes up my mind about getting the kids involved. Lol.

So somehow I missed the news about the anniversary party. It's a private hard-ticket party in D-Land on Sunday night? What else do we know about it? Thanks!

Wow! The 5k and kids races are sold out too! I guess that makes up my mind about getting the kids involved. Lol.

So somehow I missed the news about the anniversary party. It's a private hard-ticket party in D-Land on Sunday night? What else do we know about it? Thanks!

I was looking at it too but for $100 I'm not sure it's worth it for four or five rides and the special showing of the 60th annivesary show. Wonder what the cap will be for ticket sales.

I'm excited for the Anniversary Party! I was worried it was going to be on Friday or Saturday (because we have baseball plans), but Thursday will be perfect. And now I don't have to worry about staking out a spot to see Paint the Night!

My flight lands at 10:30 a.m. at LAX that Thursday, so it works out perfect - I'll go to the hotel, go to the Expo and then be ready to get in the park by 4!

You picked a great first race! Disney races are great fun. I ran the Disneyland 10k as my first ever race last year, and now I'm in for the Dumbo Double Dare this year! Train hard, have fun!

Thanks, Sgt Tibbs! I see that I'm following in your footsteps as I plan on registering for the 2016 WDW 1/2 Marathon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter