Official 2015 Disneyland Half Marathon Thread.

Acclaim sent an email out today that they got another 100-bib allotment for DDD. I can forward it to you if you'd like!

SO what are people thinking in terms of sell out times? I'm guessing:

DDD - <1.0 hr
Half - <1.5 hrs
10K - ~45 minutes
5K - ~ 45 minutes

The link for registration previously provided in this thread no longer works. And is there a visa discount code?

SO what are people thinking in terms of sell out times? I'm guessing:

DDD - <1.0 hr
Half - <1.5 hrs
10K - ~45 minutes
5K - ~ 45 minutes

My predictions...

DDD - 45 minutes or less
10K - 1 hour or less
5K - 1 hour or less
Half - 2 hours or less

Good luck today, everyone!! :goodvibes

The link for registration previously provided in this thread no longer works. And is there a visa discount code?

Haven't heard of any and Mouseplanet posted that they didn't think there was one this year. Anyone hear different?

Haven't heard of any and Mouseplanet posted that they didn't think there was one this year. Anyone hear different?

Hasn't the Visa code always been the first 4 digits or the card? However, I heard from the last runDisney sign-ups, the code wasn't working.

I really wish Visa Cardholders had some more runDisney perks. It used to be we got early sign-ups and $x off registration fees, but those seem like they have disappeared, definitely the former anyway.

Hasn't the Visa code always been the first 4 digits or the card? However, I heard from the last runDisney sign-ups, the code wasn't working.

I really wish Visa Cardholders had some more runDisney perks. It used to be we got early sign-ups and $x off registration fees, but those seem like they have disappeared, definitely the former anyway.
Agreed. I remember right after the marathon in 2012 (or was it 2013?) getting an email with an early sign-up link for the Disneyland races. Makes me wonder if the early AP/DVC sign-ups will ever go away.

I have have also heard to try the first 4 digits of your Visa...but I don't know if that works because it doesn't work if you do an early sign-up (which is what I have been doing lately since I have had an AP).

Agreed. I remember right after the marathon in 2012 (or was it 2013?) getting an email with an early sign-up link for the Disneyland races. Makes me wonder if the early AP/DVC sign-ups will ever go away.

I have have also heard to try the first 4 digits of your Visa...but I don't know if that works because it doesn't work if you do an early sign-up (which is what I have been doing lately since I have had an AP).

I know I used that as my code when I signed up for the 2015 Marathon races and I used it for every race (except for the Kids Races). So I am interested to see if the code still works.

Shoot me an email at keeli.garza@gmail.com and I'll forward it to you! I guess they took messaging away on here with the format change. :(
It's still there, but it's called "Conversations" now. If you hover over your username in the top right corner it should be an option in the drop-down.

ETA: The main Disney message board that I used to post on changed over to this same software that the DIS now uses 1-2 years ago, so I am a little more familiar with using it. :)

Shoot me an email at keeli.garza@gmail.com and I'll forward it to you! I guess they took messaging away on here with the format change. :(

Thanks for the email! I'm going to try to get in through normal registration and then go from there. But they do have good room discounts though so I probably be using them for that. My normal travel agent can't get group discount for Disneyland hotels which is surprising.

I'm hoping for regular registration too. My stomach is already in knots. I'm riding in the car coming back from a conference and I just hope I have a strong signal in 28 minutes, lol

I hear ya. I went ahead and bought one last week just because it was stressing me out and I would need everything included anyway (except the party ticket, but whatever). Today, I just have to get the husband registered ... I'm sure it will work out for everybody!

And yeah - the room discounts are nice - I'm going to be staying at PPH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter