Official 2013 MVMCP Information

Sorry if these questions have been asked before - noob here!! :)

I'm trying to figure out how to see the shows from the best spots during the party. Reading through this thread, I'm noticing that the 2nd parade is probably better for that. So...if the Celebrate the Magic show is at 9:15, and the fireworks are at 9:30, when should I find a spot if I want to be near the castle? And once that show is over, is that when I should find a spot if I want to be on Main Street for the parade?

Orrrrr...is it better to find a spot near the castle end of Main Street for the first parade (and how early for that??), and just stay put for Celebrate the Magic and Wishes? :confused3

I'm a show enthusiast, so waiting doesn't bother me - this is just my first MVMCP and I have no idea when I'll go again - so I want to make sure I have good spots.

Thanks everyone!!

Spoiler Alert:
If you don't want to watch the Christmas Parade, do not go to this link:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...top_uri=/watch?v=2D-sV2GDi68&feature=youtu.be

Giggles! I took the spoiler and watched.:rotfl2:
I yelled out loud "That's not snow!" and my husband came running and said "There better not be snow down there when we go."
We both laughed and said "That's not snow." I told my husband someone said it was soap. He said "Ya that's SNOAP!" :rotfl2:
And then he told me to post the pictures of the 2 feet of snow that was covering the table top on our deck last year. I decided not to bring up that memory any further.

Super glad the forecast bounced more positive again. Hanging onto that thought.

I don't know what last years looks like but it was Mickey with a Santa hat on. It was green on the bottom.

Here's last year's Santa Mickey bucket...sounds like the same one this year:

0c8c1a113de722c88ca8d78ac107f069_zpsea93737d.jpg

Hi folks....I got 1/2 way through this thread:thumbsup2 - now it is time for sleep. But I do have a question:
I want to enter the park right at 4:00 - what time do I get to MK to walk through the lines? Will there be a crowd of people? with a long line? Should I get there 45 minutes early?

This is my first trip to the world....and I'm soo excited!!! thanks in advance for your help :cheer2:

Hi folks....I got 1/2 way through this thread:thumbsup2 - now it is time for sleep. But I do have a question: I want to enter the park right at 4:00 - what time do I get to MK to walk through the lines? Will there be a crowd of people? with a long line? Should I get there 45 minutes early? This is my first trip to the world....and I'm soo excited!!! thanks in advance for your help :cheer2:

Be there by 3:40p or so and you'll be fine.

Here's last year's Santa Mickey bucket...sounds like the same one this year:

0c8c1a113de722c88ca8d78ac107f069_zpsea93737d.jpg

I'm not a huge popcorn fan but these are too cute to not buy a bucket. LOL
Although $18......hmmmmm a little tough.....but it will be my last night so we'll have to see.

We plan to go December 6th, first time going at Christmas time. I'm not sure if this has been asked but has the map been posted yet for the parties?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter