Offers we can cancel online, no phoning

I just cancelled passport to fun and saving smart. There is an 800 # to call but to cancel they have an automated system, ie. 'press 1 to cancel'. Not exactly an online cancellation but just as easy! Did not have to speak to anyone.

bump, and it doesn't have to be just SR offers it could be ones you have done one QR, CR, treasure troopers, mypoints, etc.

I just cancelled passport to fun and saving smart. There is an 800 # to call but to cancel they have an automated system, ie. 'press 1 to cancel'. Not exactly an online cancellation but just as easy! Did not have to speak to anyone.

Do you still have that number, the only one I have you have to talk to a person.....

I couldn't get my live chat button to work at EFAX so I emailed asking if they could cancel my account and they did!! So I have my confirmation cancelation email and didn't even have to do a live chat. :) Though that would be painless as well.

How long did it take for you to get a response from your email to cancel? My live chat button didn't work either, so I sent an email last night, but have not heard back from them yet??

Oh, forget it...found the email! They canceled it no problem!

Here's a few to add...
On QR:
$7.00 for $1.00 fee Psychic4Free cancel online
$6.00 for $0.95 fee ShoppingJobs.com cancel through Paypayl (VERY easy)

On SR:
$5.00 for free SilverTag cancel through Paypal

How soon after sign up do you cancel as to still get credit for the signup?

Thanks! This is GREAT!

I wouldn't cancel an offer until you receive credit. QR is very quick about posting credit for sign ups. SR usually takes a few days. Most of the offers have a free trial period so you need to cancel before that is up regardless if you get credit or not (unless you want to pay the monthly fee for the offer).

I cancel the offers as soon as I receive credit. If its been 5 days and I still haven't rec'd credit for a 7 day trial period I open up a trouble ticket.

bumping as I see some newbies asking for some easy offers. These should do it!

And remember if you do any from any reward site that are online canceling let us know here. That means from TT, CR, QR, SR, freeride, etc. Thanks

Looks like RealtyTrac at SR (and TT) is a cancel online. I will add it to the first page when I cancel and see how that goes.

The Healthcare offer on SR is cancelled via email. Very easy.
GottaPlay on SR is also cancelled online.

:goodvibes

New to SR...Can someone tell me how they cancelled the Blockbuster offer online? I was going to keep it for the 1st month for $9.95, but after looking it over today, I found the site hard to navigate & I think I'd rather try Netflicks. I can't find how to cancel on the site.
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter