Off The Rails Show

Love the show but I kind of want to buy the crew a better train whistle. Ryno's "All aboard!" was a great addition to the beginning. Also love it when other elements get added like when Ryno says "hot takes!" Great concept, great show, great execution. My only critique is that it needs more Jackie input. She's such a delight on any show she's on. :)

I have thoroughly enjoyed this show!!! Their chemistry is fab--like four friends just sitting around chatting. And we get to listen in on the conversation.

I also love that they're just covering a topic without separate segments. It's nice to just hear them talk about ONE thing.

I really like the discussion style with many perspectives being invited in to the conversation! :-) FWIW my kid LOVED ending with EPCOT. We went twice on a 5 park day trip during spring break and we were thrilled. Animal Kingdom is usually our double day fave- we do the safari twice a day. If I had to pick a second for this trip, HS was pretty fun with all of the new stuff!... And yes, there are mothers in this chat that caught your phrasing. I still remember! :)

Last edited:

Every time a new episode of off the rails drops, I can't help but say (out loud, to no one) "This is my new FAVORITE show!". Like others have said, love the casual format. Love the chemistry between the folks. Love how they can raz each other and have a laugh. I often feel that Craig is the male version of me and Ryno could be my best friend (and we'd do those shopping videos together!) LOL! Plus it is a great balance of perspectives - adults without kids, adults with kids, men and women.

Love this show! I wanted someone to say if they had to skip a park that they would do what I would do, morning in Ak then hop to Epcot!

Also agree that it's become my new favorite. I was so bummed when they said Best & Worst was going on "hiatus" because I knew it was probably not coming back, but this has been a fabulous replacement! The 4 personalities work really well together and it feels like you're sitting in on a casual conversation with friends. Love that we get to see a little more of Jackie and I think she brings the perspective of most viewers in that she doesn't live locally and get to go on a daily basis. After seeing Nik's guest appearance on the Tues. show I think he would be awesome for this format as well if they could ever get him again.

Ok I really really really like Nick! His articles are always so smart. And I don’t ever use that s word. Ok maybe the word I’m looking for is analytical. I’ve only seen him in the latest episode snd his comments were thoughtful. I want to see more of Nick!!
Also agree that it's become my new favorite. I was so bummed when they said Best & Worst was going on "hiatus" because I knew it was probably not coming back, but this has been a fabulous replacement! The 4 personalities work really well together and it feels like you're sitting in on a casual conversation with friends. Love that we get to see a little more of Jackie and I think she brings the perspective of most viewers in that she doesn't live locally and get to go on a daily basis. After seeing Nik's guest appearance on the Tues. show I think he would be awesome for this format as well if they could ever get him again.

Jackie is the moderator I identify with the most! She is so considerate yet honest, I find it easy to trust her completely! I also really like and respect the other three moderators as well!

It has really been fun watching Off the Rails. I love how their personalities all mesh! They crack me up. I love that Jackie talks about where she came from, as WA is my home state and we intend on moving there in a few years as well! I also love that Jackie sees everything with such a beautiful spirit and hope! I have 3 girls who are really into everything princess and sparkly, so they love Jackie! It was definitely interesting hearing their takes on the place they’d skip. We’ve never been (our trip is coming up), but I said I really want to go to the Animal Kingdom. I love how tranquil it sounds and love animals! Can’t wait to see more shows! My whole family loves it!

This has easily become my favorite format of all the Dis shows. As others have mentioned, it's like watching four friends sitting and having a fun chat. I love how respectful they are to each other and that no one person dominates the conversation. The four of them are perfect for this, and each provide their own perspective.

It's just fun to watch, and we usually end up pausing it numerous times as our family "joins in" and starts debating the topic amongst ourselves.

Another loud thumbs up from me. Love Off The Rails and look forward each week to see what the topic is going to be.

Can we have a 5th gate debate, would love to hear what everyone would want. Although, to be fair, a villains park is the only correct answer :P

I love how adhoc these episodes can get. I also love how relaxed everyone seems and the train whistle makes me giggle every time.

I love the new show.

Between myself and three kids, we all had different perspectives on "favorite parks," and ones we could (and couldn't) skip. There are no right answers (even if I do agree with Ryno because Epcot just felt like one big shopping mall when we were there).

Adding my voice to the queue. I love this show! My favorite parts of the regular show are the discussions and off the rails chat, so I think it's a great concept. (I also like when Craig hosts for the same reason!)

Thank you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!