• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Off the beaten path

oXar

Mouseketeer
As many of you already know, I recently moved to Orlando and bought annual passes. DW is starting to study for the CPA and I will be taking DD4 & DD6 to one of the 4 parks most weekends for the next 12 months. Of course we have our favorite attractions that we will have to visit every time, but I want to explore the parts that nobody ever has time to do. The unknown Disney.

What off the beaten path (in park) attractions do you know of or would recommend, keep in mind, I will be with girls and won't be able to do things that won't accomodate 3 people at a time.

Let's see what you got (BTW going to MK & HS this weekend so we can start there)

We never have enough time so I don't know if we hit anything off the beaten path. The kids enjoyed the Affection Section petting area at the end of the train ride in AK. That is the end of the line so does it count?

At MK, Philharmagic. We never did this tell last trip. It was AWESOME. HS, backlot tour is a 20 minute ride that gets you off your feet. EP- The Land, another 15-20 minute ride that is one of my favorites. AK-Rafiki's is a great train ride and cool little attraction that a lot of people miss.

Go resort-hopping! You can get lost in the details of each resort's theme for quite a while. The Wilderness Lodge has a list you can get at the front desk of Hidden Mickey's to search for. Other resorts might do the same thing.

Rent a boat and hang out on Bay Lake for a day! One of my favorite things to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter