OF tpic . baby names. need opinions

I like the name Grace with a shorter middle name...Grace Ann? Now that's original! It sounds good though.

My band played a benefit show for a little girl named Layla Grace. I thought it had a nice ring to it. My oldest son goes by his middle name, and it isn't too much of a problem.

My band played a benefit show for a little girl named Layla Grace. I thought it had a nice ring to it. My oldest son goes by his middle name, and it isn't too much of a problem.

awww that was nice of you guys. I happened to come across her mommy's tribute page a few days ago. I cried my eyes out for 2 hours. I love her name and what a sweet little angel she was. RIP Layla Grace ;(

I always had the name Grace Elizabeth picked out if I ever had a girl... of course, I was blessed with boys!! But, I did name my Shih tzu pup Gracie Mae!

I love the name Grace. It's my dd's middle name but I wanted it as a first name. how about Grace Kathleen?

A few thoughts...

I am very impressed that you are having a baby (I'm guessing it's you) at the age of 350! :goodvibes

Lots of Graces around here too. You could give her a middle name that begins with a "g" too, and call her Gigi. :thumbsup2 That would be pretty!

Grace is a beautiful name no matter what it is paired with. Classic, sweet, yet strong at the same time.

I think you are doing a beautiful thing in naming her after your fiance's grandmother (I think you said).

Best wishes with your new baby, whatever you decide for a name.:)

There are three Graces in my family (they are all named after my maternal GM, who was an incredible woman)- we have Grace Camille, Grace Helene and Sommer Grace (the last one being my own sweet DD). There are a lot of good combinations, just go with what feels right to you when she's born! :)

My oldest DD is named Grace Madison. We tossed around many middle names before we finally agreed. Good luck and congratulations on the baby!

awww that was nice of you guys. I happened to come across her mommy's tribute page a few days ago. I cried my eyes out for 2 hours. I love her name and what a sweet little angel she was. RIP Layla Grace ;(

Yeah it was sad stuff. They have a foundation in her name and do really good work in the Houston area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter