odyssey restaurant

alliecats

DIS Veteran
I'm posting this on the restaurant board because I know it used to be a restaurant--The Odyssey--at Epcot. However, it is not listed as a restaurant anywhere I have looked, but as the Odyssey Center. I was just there last June and don't even remember seeing it. Does anyone know what this is now? It's a mystery! (To me, anyway. I bet it is not to anyone else!)
:wave2:

It is no longer a resturant that is open to the public. I read here on the Boards, a while back, that it is used for CM events, or perhaps private events, but it is no longer open to regular guests.

Bummer! We liked this place -- a perfect stop after Future World but before World Showcase.

I had heard a rumor a while back that they were going to rehab it after Mission Space opened. I'm not sure if it is true or not? It would be great if they did since that part of the "world" is really busy now.

Originally posted by alliecats
I'm posting this on the restaurant board because I know it used to be a restaurant--The Odyssey--at Epcot. However, it is not listed as a restaurant anywhere I have looked, but as the Odyssey Center. I was just there last June and don't even remember seeing it. Does anyone know what this is now? It's a mystery! (To me, anyway. I bet it is not to anyone else!)
:wave2:

The past few years it has been used for wine seminars during the F&W festival

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter