Odd question

Disneynutbsv

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>If I had kept
Are you able to get milk with the refillable mugs at All Star Movies? If not, how much is milk? Just trying to budget every day and will probably bring cereal with us and have breakfast in the room each day. Thanks! :Pinkbounc

That would be FABULOUS, but alas, that's not the way it works.

You have to buy the milk separately, and if I remember correctly it was about $1.29 for a little container when we were there in January. DS loves milk, so it was unfortunate that it wasn't included with the mugs.

jackskellingtonsgirl said:
That would be FABULOUS, but alas, that's not the way it works.

You have to buy the milk separately, and if I remember correctly it was about $1.29 for a little container when we were there in January. DS loves milk, so it was unfortunate that it wasn't included with the mugs.

Thanks so much for the help:)

The gift store should have larger containers of milk that you could keep on ice in your room.

Deb & Bill said:
The gift store should have larger containers of milk that you could keep on ice in your room.

This would be good, thanks!

We have found that buying milk & juice from the gift shop at the resort was less expensive than buying the very same size at the food court. Usually we were buying it to take back to our room for the kids for later, so we'd try to stop at the gift shop and save a little bit.

Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter