Odd issue, being alerted to a quote I didn't make

SteveH

Where's my Mai Tai?
I wonder if the database has been corrupted or something.

Upon logging in I was notified that somebody replied to my post in a thread - cool I click on the alert
alert.png

But I don't see my post being quoted. Wait a minute, I never commented in that thread that I'm aware of in the first place.

However, I did find that user had quoted another members post and the same time as the alert above, 7:06 AM
comment.png

I'm not sure what is going on but figured I'd share this with the team so they know there is a hicup somewhere.

If it helps here is the thread this all took place in;
thread.png

Thanks for all you do to keep things running.

@SteveH - my guess would be that poster probably had a post of yours in their multi-quote queue and they inadvertently used it in their post on the FP thread (which is the reason you got the notice) but then edited it after posting when they realized they quoted the wrong person.

I see you and that poster had a brief exchange recently on the Swan/Dolphin thread, perhaps they added you to multi-quote during that exchange.

Just a guess though!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter