October Pen Pal Letter/Twist-Sent & Received-Completed

feeling like dogs ran me over but I'm here. gotta love these colds

Checking in for this week. :cool1:

Received my letter from Lara. She sent me a silk cloth from China (very pretty) and a mini album for my pictures.

It has been so nice to be your pen pal. :)

My letters will go out Friday; I'm still recuperating from vacation (and an eye infection that I got while at WDW-going to doctor tomorrow)

Thank you Cindy. Thought this was for the month of September. Did you receive your letter/twist for both September,and Oct. from Lara? She has not been checking in, and there was a situation that happened with her Sept. letter/twist. Could you update me.

Thank you Cindy. Thought this was for the month of September. Did you receive your letter/twist for both September,and Oct. from Lara? She has not been checking in, and there was a situation that happened with her Sept. letter/twist. Could you update me.

Oh:cool1: No October letter, I guess. That one was waiting for me when I got home from WDW.

a lil birdie told me someone needs to check their mailbox during biz hrs.:)

Thank you so much Juli! Just used the hand soap, and I like the scent of it!And can't wait to use each, and every one of the hand gels. It was great being your pen pal. Have a Happy Halloween, and thank you sooo much!

Thank you Monica for the yummy chocolates! I will share with my kids when they return home from school :cutie:.

Will tell your jokes, and Juli's jokes to my kids.:rotfl:

Thank you so much Juli! Just used the hand soap, and I like the scent of it!And can't wait to use each, and every one of the hand gels. It was great being your pen pal. Have a Happy Halloween, and thank you sooo much!
Glad you liked the scents I picked out. I tried to get a variety. Your soap is creamy pumpkin I believe.

HI, received my letter from clhcpaca and some halloween theme confetti. Thank you very much. However, i'm not sure if the letter was meant to be sent to me as the twists she received(thanked me for ) are not what i sent : )

HI, received my letter from clhcpaca and some halloween theme confetti. Thank you very much. However, i'm not sure if the letter was meant to be sent to me as the twists she received(thanked me for ) are not what i sent : )

Hmmm?

upon reading the posts from last page, she thanked me for what she received from Lara : ) But the letter was addressed to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!