October Busy Time

BD-1

Earning My Ears
I am taking my family to Disneyworld for a short weekend trip Oct 14-15. Based on hotels it seems that it is a really popular time. We are also going to the MNSSHP. Is this tied directly to the party? Or is something else going on? Thank you in advance for your help!

I think some schools have a fall break that ends that weekend and it's just before Gartner starts.

I am taking my family to Disneyworld for a short weekend trip Oct 14-15. Based on hotels it seems that it is a really popular time. We are also going to the MNSSHP. Is this tied directly to the party? Or is something else going on? Thank you in advance for your help!
Weekend after Columbus Day. Many schools have a Fall break that entire week.

October is very busy. Fall breaks, extended holiday weekends, food and wine festival, nicer weather.

October is very busy. Fall breaks, extended holiday weekends, food and wine festival, nicer weather.
Fall Food and Wine and conferences have made fall very busy. DVC is generally nearly at capacity from October to January.

Oct over the last 5+ years has become a very crowded time to visit. You've got fall break for kids, Columbus Day, people attending MNSSHP. It's not christmas time busy but October is definitely a peak season, progressively getting more expensive the closer you get to halloween and into November. I'd say crowd wise it's similar to the end of spring break, post easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!