October 30, 2011 Wonder - A Haunting on the High Seas

DCL needs your name, including your last name, in order to issue your ticket to the mixology session.

I know some people have concerns about giving out their last name so I promise not to put that information on the boards nor will I keep the info after I receive your PM with it. Please send a PM with the last name Disney has your reservation under. Thanks

Val

I'm sorry, duh! spastic moment, PMing you now!

Hi...
I am confirming for the mixology...names
are Stacey Nolan and my brother-in law Joshua Monforte. Also, our room number is 7014 not 6010.

Thank you for all your organization... =)

Stacey

Hi...
I am confirming for the mixology...names
are Stacey Nolan and my brother-in law Joshua Monforte. Also, our room number is 7014 not 6010.

Thank you for all your organization... =)

Stacey

Thanks Stacey, I have updated the list. See you soon!!!

Just heard from DCL and it's still not official where our meet and greet will be, but she thinks it will either be Promenade or Studio Sea. Progress!!

My husband is michael Jauregui and Cindy Jauregui thanks Val

Thanks so much for the info. I have updated the posting.

DCL did get back to me with a date and time but I told her it was unacceptable and to try for something that didn't conflict with dinner time. Hopefully she will get back to us today with something more reasonable. Val

My boyfriend has agreed/volunteered to organize a football pool. Since almost all the NFL games will be over by the time we get to the meet and greet on Sunday, he will make this a college football pool (and maybe include the sunday night and monday night NFL games? Not sure yet).

Here's how the pool will work - Brett will make copies of a spreadsheet that lists all the match-up (including who is favored to win). I think we said it would be $5 to participate, and all you have to do is choose who will win (you don't need to worry about the point spread). Whoever correctly chooses the most winning teams wins the pot. Brett will collect the money at the meet and greet, and he will deliver it to the winner on Saturday (after all the football games are over). He will deliver it to the winner's stateroom :)

We love football and will be watching the games anyway (I am pretty sure I read that there is a sports bar that shows games somewhere on the ship?) so this just makes a little more exciting!

Everyone is encouraged to participate! No football knowledge needed! You just circle who you think is going to win and turn your sheet in and if you guess the most correct then you could win!!!!

Even if there are only 4 of us, that makes a $20 pot at the end for the winner!! The more people, the bigger the pot! Kids can play too (with parents permission).

Let me know your level of interest and we will bring the spreadsheets to the meet-and-greet :)

16 DAYS!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!

We are interested. My husband will be watching the games/tracking the scores anyway. We'll bring money to the Meet and Greet. Thank you for organizing!

Megan

I heard from DCL this morning. They are scheduling our mixology session for Saturday, the 5th, in the Cadillac Lounge. We still are discussing the time.

Originally I had asked for the session to be on day 2 or day 3. They came back with it scheduled for day 1, 5:00 to 6:00. I told them that was not acceptable for many reasons. There are to many other things scheduled for day one and 5:00 to 6:00 would conflict with the 5:45 first dinner seating. WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING? I appreciate their willingness to work with us on finding something else.

If we are doing the mixology at the end of the cruise I suggest we do the Champagne Girls at the beginning. Does Monday at 2:00 work for everyone?

Val

Hi Dis Friends,

My name's Rene... I'm friends with Jeffrey and Todd (who are going on this cruise and already signed up to do some of the meets and stuff). I'm also going on this cruise and would love to be included in the Mixology class. I'm adding my information into the excel form on the front page. Is there any other information that you need from me? There will be four of us: Rene, David, Michelle, and Ellouise.

So excited that the cruise is almost here!

Hi Dis Friends,

My name's Rene... I'm friends with Jeffrey and Todd (who are going on this cruise and already signed up to do some of the meets and stuff). I'm also going on this cruise and would love to be included in the Mixology class. I'm adding my information into the excel form on the front page. Is there any other information that you need from me? There will be four of us: Rene, David, Michelle, and Ellouise.

So excited that the cruise is almost here!

Rene

Welcome!!

I don't think you can send me a PM because you haven't posted enough yet. If you don't mind, if you could tell me which cabins Disney has each of you assigned to and everyone's last name. I need Jeffrey and Todd's last names too if you don't mind sending them.

If you don't want to post them maybe you could ask Jeffrey to do it for you or you can create 9 more postings, just put one word on each of them so you get your 10 postings then you can send me a PM.

Thanks. Look forward to meeting all of you.

Val

I heard from DCL this morning. They are scheduling our mixology session for Saturday, the 5th, in the Cadillac Lounge. We still are discussing the time.

Originally I had asked for the session to be on day 2 or day 3. They came back with it scheduled for day 1, 5:00 to 6:00. I told them that was not acceptable for many reasons. There are to many other things scheduled for day one and 5:00 to 6:00 would conflict with the 5:45 first dinner seating. WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING? I appreciate their willingness to work with us on finding something else.

If we are doing the mixology at the end of the cruise I suggest we do the Champagne Girls at the beginning. Does Monday at 2:00 work for everyone?

Val

I have a spa appointment at 3:30 could we make it 1pm?

I have a spa appointment at 3:30 could we make it 1pm?

Ok with me.

We've had two earthquakes this evening, on the Hayward fault, over in Berkeley. In the low 4 range, not enough to do damage just enough to scare the s--t out of you
val

Val
My schedule is totally open - do what works best for the rest of the group!

Val,
It was mother nature messing with you because today was the Great California Shake Out! But, I know what you mean, I've been through lots of quakes and I don't care how small, they still care the s--t out of me!

Val,
It was mother nature messing with you because today was the Great California Shake Out! But, I know what you mean, I've been through lots of quakes and I don't care how small, they still care the s--t out of me!

I never appreciated them but since the Loma Prieta in '89 we just hold our breath every time we have one. We have the house all earthquake retrofitted and I have everything strapped but I still go around moving things down after we have one, just in case it is a precurser.

Adults, who is dressing up for Halloween?? Trying to decide if we should dress up or not. Finished my Fish Extender tonight, so excited! Yikes this is coming up quick and I'm not ready :scared1:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter