October 29, 2005 Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one leaving tomorrow?? Our flight leaves before dawn, and we'll be in Orlando by 11 a.m. Weather looks good for flying, so I'm not worried about missing it. And we booked with Disney, so they "guarantee" we'll make it!

I'm about to pass out from excitement.....!!

Cathy :earboy2:

Well for the love of Sears and Roebuck!!!!

If there are only 2 pages on here for me to read, then you know's we's is all busy!!!!!!! Dang....feet are killing me!!!!!!

Been up since 6:30...went to Animal Kingdom, MGM Studio, and Epcot...just got back a few....

Going to catch the limo in the morning at 9:15...guess none of you's guy's will see my post.....but I reckon I will be seeing you all fairly soon.

I hope everyone is well at their respective hotels. I guess everyone is just crazy busy like me, or has no computer access. I have a shower with my name on it, and want to soak my feet....did I mention they hurt????? That's really cool that we made it to 8,000 posts.

I will see all you peeps tomm......

p.s. a rooski:

whoever it is that needs my Tinkerbell wig, I think it may be Tinkyryans....but am too tired to remember, just make sure that you get in touch with me, I do have it.

Have a MAGICal Cruise!!! The Disney Magic sailing past the Two Palms cam Saturday 10-29-05

magictp10-29-05.jpg

:wave: Bye cruisers....:boat:

I hope someone from this crew comes on live from the Magic!

Ophie, Tarzanman, Tenorsinging....

ORRRRRRRRR......you can read MY thread :goodvibes fixing to write it now....I can't do any pictures, sorry...but I will give lots of information....

Great day today...very sunny, warm and calm!! :cool1:

Party in the Walt Suite was SA-WEET!!!!!

Off to dinner at AP with the bunch!

<sigh> The boat is getting ready to sail from Port Canaveral. Bye Nav, Bye Lisa, Bye the best room steward on the boat Erwin! Wish I was going. :)

Great meeting everyone!!! We had an awesome time! Thanks again Johnna for the magnet. It's going to hang on my fridge for a while. :)

Charlie and Trent..stay in touch! It was a blast stalking err...running into you guys all week! :teeth:

Hope everyone has a safe trip home!

Im home!

Got home about 12:00 and thought "someone is at Topsiders eating my shrimp!!!"

will post pics later...looks very sad here...lots of dead trees!

DisneyDmbNut said:
Im home!

Got home about 12:00 and thought "someone is at Topsiders eating my shrimp!!!"

will post pics later...looks very sad here...lots of dead trees!

We watched the ship sailing on the Raddison camera. How sad. Someone is being served by Nav and Lisa and someone is staying in MY room with "let the magic begin Erwin". I am so bummed. :(

Hi guys...

Just wanted to thank you for your welcome on board the Magic. Your party in the Walt Suite was awesome and I'm so glad we were invited. :) I hope you all have a safe trip back home and who knows..we could all be sailing with each other again some time. Thanks again! :wave2:

I'm homeski too...but sad and already missing my peeps!!!! :guilty: :guilty:

What a week....wish I could still be there :rolleyes:

I hope we can all stay in touch.

:love:

..............and Missing the ship already..We REBOOKED for Halloween / Oct 28 2006 again Next year on the Magic in a Cat 3 Suite this time..whoo hoo..ANyone else Going again and WHEN? ALso, we have booked a Disney World Trip for the end of Jan 2006....

Rachel...my sister and family will be on that trip...tchmom and XLT800 (BIL)

*love*2*shop said:
..............and Missing the ship already..We REBOOKED for Halloween / Oct 28 2006 again Next year on the Magic in a Cat 3 Suite this time..whoo hoo..ANyone else Going again and WHEN? ALso, we have booked a Disney World Trip for the end of Jan 2006....

I think that this was the last trip we will do during school. Bo just has waaaayyyy too much work to make up and he is already stressed out. Poor kid. :( We are hoping to take a quick trip to DW in March. I think our next cruise will be Christmas of 2007. I have always wanted to wake up for Christmas in Disney World, so I may plan a big trip around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter