October 27, 2019 Disney Wonder 7-night Mexican Riviera

A great introduction to DCL! I love the Wonder; the restaurants, the shows, the crew, and the ship. The itinerary is fun too :yay:

How exciting!

Are you looking to meet your fellow cruisers? There is not currently a Cruise Meet thread for this cruise but if you like I can move this to the Cruise Meet Board and make it the Ooct 27 Wonder cruise thread. Please let me know if you would like this to be your cruise thread.

How exciting!

Are you looking to meet your fellow cruisers? There is not currently a Cruise Meet thread for this cruise but if you like I can move this to the Cruise Meet Board and make it the Ooct 27 Wonder cruise thread. Please let me know if you would like this to be your cruise thread.
yes, please! glad you saw my post! been trying to reply to your 'find your 2019 cruise' post to get it added .. but kept getting an error .. sent an inquiry to support and they said im new and do not have 10 posts yet.

We just booked yesterday with the military discount (I am retired from the Navy and love being at sea so much. Civilian cruising is a wholly different ride) I love all things Disney and this will be my 8th DCL cruise and the 6th on the Wonder. It is my friend's first cruise ever on any line and I am hoping to get him addicted as well...lol. I have done a 3nt out of San Diego and look forward to the 7nt. I have been on a couple of Mexican Riviera cruises on other lines, but DCL is the best.

Wonder is our favorite ship. Enjoy the cruise.
If you love the cruise, be sure to get a placeholder by the last night you are on the cruise. It's good for 10% off another cruise plus other things. Ask about it.

yes, please! glad you saw my post! been trying to reply to your 'find your 2019 cruise' post to get it added .. but kept getting an error .. sent an inquiry to support and they said im new and do not have 10 posts yet.

You are all set! I moved the post to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the directory. While it probably wont matter in the future, just to put it out there you could have just posted in the "Find Your" thread, letting us know you started a thread and we could have found it. Usually the newer threads are right up top and easy to find. :thumbsup2
Happy Planning!

Hi there! We are booked on this cruise. There’s 8 of us in total, besides my family, my parents, sister and Aunt are also cruising with us. We did the five day cruise from San Diego this past March and had a good time. That cruise went to Los Cabos and Ensenada. Looking forward to doing a Halloween cruise. This is our 9th DCL cruise, 4th on the Wonder. I guess we are one of those “hooked” families!

Hello! First time cruiser here (we last minute booked this trip as we are celebrating my daughter's birthday)! Wondering if someone can walk me through on how to make this cruising experience ULTRA special for this little one. What are somethings I will definitely need to bring? And fish extenders (totally doing internet and youtube research RIGHT NOW) - how to sign up - if we are wanting to participate? Thank you so much!

if you have facebook .. search for disney wonder october 27 2019 san diego group .. more cruise mates, recommendations and resources. FE closed atthe 45 priormark, but they might make an exception if you ask the right person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter