October 2020 Trip Report Thread

Kinda dropped off the planet, sorry.
Spent the last couple days of the trip taking it easy.
Was able to get on Rise of Resistance a 2nd time, but spent last couple days enjoying The Fort and beginning the dreaded pack up.
Left Saturday am the 17th, 85 degrees and sunny, arrived home Sunday 6pm to rainy, dismal 40 degrees. :scared:
As busy and kinda weird as this trip was, we were so glad to be able to come and not only enjoy The World.
It goes without saying that meeting so many other Dis'ers was truly a wonderful experience.
As @bama_ed always says "it's always great to put a face with a name, so get out there and met fellow Dis'ers".
I personally have had the opportunity to met so many people at a Dismeet not at The Fort.
Keep up with others and maybe you can meet up with Dis'ers in your area or at a campground you're headed to.
My wife thought I was crazy when I told we were gonna go camping with people we didn't know.
Now she's glad we did it (she still thinks I'm crazy).
Hope more people are able to come to the Dismeet in Pigeon Forge this June.
As for us, The coach has had pink stuff infusion and is bagged for the winter.

PS, I'm obviously not the only crazy one. When we found out booking was available for October 1st for the 50th, DW says "are you gonna book it before it's too late?" :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!