October 2020 Trip Report Thread

tigger92662

They're more like guidelines than actual rules
Left the house a 8:15am, 15 minutes behind schedule. Got off at 1st exit and returned home as DW forgot her phone. Back on road by 9. Traffic heavy in few spots, which isnt bad since it means that people are getting back to work. Arrived at Beech Bend campground Bowling Green KY around 5pm. Nice place and people. Sites a little cramped. Had dinner and played a game. Leaving about 7am tomorrow. Have res at Jennings KOA Holiday in Jennings Fl.

Yeah, if you had forgotten to pack some paper plates, that's something you can pick up along the way. But one's phone these days, you're turning around and going back for it. At least you were only down to the first exit.

Safe travels.

Bama Ed

We are following all reports for your trip. We wish we could join you, but hip replacement and knee replacement from a fall last December has me a bit slow! But next year, we will be back. Safe travels, and have a great DIS Meet. Jealous are we.

You guys all have a great time- can’t wait to follow along and see all the fun we’re missing out on! Here in Minnesota this morning it’s a balmy 34 degrees 🙃

Left the house a 8:15am, 15 minutes behind schedule. Got off at 1st exit and returned home as DW forgot her phone.

Is it really a family trip if you don't have to go back for something? Ours is usually forgetting if we closed the garage door. 99.9999999% it's closed.

Good it was discovered quickly and you were making miles. Enjoy the trip.

Spent the evening at Jennings KOA Holiday, 1st exit in Florida. Very nice since became KOA. Little late start was helping guy next to me with slide issue. On our way now

Nice joe. We just pulled out of pilot but we are closer than you. Hoping to be there by 11. I got a text that my site is not ready yet. For online check in I said 9:30, hope springs eternal.

Saturday night unloaded car while staying at Jennings KOA. Since we didnt know when our site would be ready, I sent DW and kids in car ahead of time so they could enjoy full day at MK, DW and boyfriend are leaving on Wednesday so wanted them to have as much time as possible. Arrived at the Fort around 1:30pm. Parked trailer in overflow lot and unloaded golf cart. Got to site and mostly set up. Family got back around 7:30, so dinner and relax

Monday was slow day, DD and boyfriend had college classes online today. Went to Disney Springs for the afternoon and reservation at Frontera Cocina. Great meal and drinks. Back to campsite to set up decorations

I'm falling behind, my bad.
Tuesday was AK safari 1st thing
20201006_101555_copy_744x756.jpg
Rode Flight of Passage twice.
Wait lines 1/2 hour at the most.
Today was MK.
20201007_093254_copy_646x997.jpg
20201007_113804_copy_750x923.jpg

This evening was dinner with garneska, Teamubr and ourselves.
All getting to bed early
Jim checks in tomorrow, garneka has work and we are going to HS, hopefully no issues getting on RotR

Hollywood Studios today. Tried for 10am boarding for RotR. No go.
Did Rockin rollercoaster, &Tower of Terror
20201008_112439_copy_490x813.jpg
Slinky Dog Dash
20201008_132040_copy_784x836.jpg
Then Black Spire Outpost
20201008_143214_copy_784x832.jpg
While in line for Smugglers Run it was 2pm tried for 2nd boarding group and got 78. Got called at 4pm. Fabulous ride, so glad we got on.
Dinner this evening at Morimoto Asia with Teamubr & garneska. Time to relax. No plans for tomorrow

Today was a lazy day. Slept in a little, took dogs to dog park, went to Walmart and putzed around with decorations and golf cart add ons. DS friend who lives in Kissimmee came to pick him up for the evening. Spent the evening with Teamubr & garneska snacking and drinking and pettin' doggies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter