October 2018 Party in the Park Exercise Challenge

I need to watch that episode. I am a bit behind. I heard about Roman Rains though and very said about it. He was my favorite.

He was never really my absolute favorite, but I love The Shield and felt awful for him. When he first came out and started talking nobody in the crowd knew if he was kidding or not and then it got real, fast. You could tell Ambrose and Rollin's were also pretty shaken up... Wishing all the best for him and hopefully he makes it back.

Speaking of Ride the Rides, shall we ride a few more?

Here are the attractions we still haven't experienced during our party:

• Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  • Swiss Family Treehouse
  • A Pirate's Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Splash Mountain
  • Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
  • “It’s a small world”
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • The Barnstormer
  • Astro Orbiter
  • Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
  • Space Mountain
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Let's vote for 3 more attractions. I would like to ride It's a Small World and Splash Mountain, and I vote to climb the Swiss Family Treehouse to burn off a few more treats!

Also, I just realized BTMRR is missing from the original list I copied from the internet although we voted for it anyway in the first round. The Jungle Cruise is also missing from this list, but I feel like it should be available, so vote for it anyway if you wish! I'm not sure this list of attractions is complete.

Okay, the board is doing something weird with my above post. I actually typed out the word "party" after "our", but whenever I submitted the post, the word was dropped in place of the dancing balloons. I have tried to edit and it keeps happening. I've never had this happen on Disboards before.

Big color change news today! Congratulations to MikeNamez and sophy1996 for reaching goal and Happy Hallowishes Green!!!!! :hmghost::hmghost::hmghost::hmghost::hmghost: Way to go!

Our team is 520.5 minutes away from our next color change (75% of goal). Let's see if we can get there this weekend!

Made up my minutes deficit on another campus tour yesterday. (DS really liked UNE!)

I meant to respond to this earlier and realized I never did. I'm glad your son has found a school he really likes. Is that the University of New England? If so, he would be sort of close to home, right? At least it would be better than if the letters stand for the University of Nebraska. Fingers crossed for your sake that NE does stand for New England!

So far it looks like Splash and Small World are in the lead for our next round of rides with a few single vote ties for our third choice. Anyone else want to cast their vote?

I meant to respond to this earlier and realized I never did. I'm glad your son has found a school he really likes. Is that the University of New England? If so, he would be sort of close to home, right? At least it would be better than if the letters stand for the University of Nebraska. Fingers crossed for your sake that NE does stand for New England!

Yes, University of New England! It's in Biddeford, ME - about 2.5 hours from here, so within the sweet spot distance-wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter