October 2018 Party in the Park Exercise Challenge

25 minutes more (305/900). Hoping for a good weather weekend to get a good long walk in.
If I could tear myself away from the Halloween treats on Main St., I’d definitely do Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and Pirates!

Hi All,

Its the weekend thank goodness! Hope everyone has a great and productive one.. or a lazy one if you prefer lol.

End of the week updates:

Due to car trouble and rain I wasn't able to get anything in for Thursday... First time since July :mad:

Bounced back on Friday though
40min walk + 30 Strength Training + 35 Elliptical = 105

900/1860

Well the votes are in, and it looks like we went on 4 rides instead of 3 since we had a tie for 3rd place.

First choice went to:

pirates-caribbean-halloween-party.jpg

Next up was:

haunted-mansion-00.jpg

Then we rode:

big-thunder-mountain-railroad-night-andy.jpg

And finally, we relaxed and took in all the sights below as we rode:

tomorrowland-transit-authority-peoplemover-gallery07.jpg

Luckily, we all remembered our treat bags so we also grabbed goodies along the way at these treat locations:

Pirates
Columbia Harbour House
Carousel of Progress
Cosmic Ray's
Laugh Floor
Splash Mountain
Tom Sawyer's Dock
and
Country Bear Jamboree

Congrats to MikeNamez for reaching Boo to You Parade Purple!!!! You're on a roll, MikeNamez! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Sorry to be so quick, but I have a long to-do list today. I'll try to check back later for more minutes and more fun stuff, but in case I don't make it back until tomorrow, keep on moving everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend!

We don't have any color changes to celebrate today (at least so far), but with all of this cold, rainy, grey weather we're having in my area, I know I, for one, could use a little cheery motivation to keep moving. Let's move back to main street for a bit and wait for the parade. We can take in the festive music and lights while we wait.

(These videos are from 2 years ago, so I'm not sure if this is still a thing at MNSSHP, but if it's not, it really should be!)

I have been really busy lately at home and work. Friday we rolled out a new student portal and students needed to sign up for it. We have had a few issues with this and I have been spending most of my time on this. At home it is just our normal running around with the kids. I have also hurt my foot somehow. I work up yesterday morning with my heel hurting when I touch it. It hurts really bad to walk. I don't remember doing anything to hurt it though. I am going to give it until next week before I get it checked. I am hoping it just goes away with some rest.

Friday 15
Saturday 15
Sunday 37
Monday 38
Tuesday so my fit bit says 42 but I know that is not right. I am going to go with 15.

672/1395

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!